• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

It's okay, you can make a gender-confused beast-man. xD; Scratch that thought... o.o;

Gender bending is so-so, there's not much of a difference other then it feels strange. xD

BTW, I started Utopia. =3
Hey, I'm a gender-bending pro, though I've begun to stop it now, XD

Years
You started Utopia back at SPPF. Be warned SPPF is slow at replying because of such strict rules >.< They need to plan their replies most probably. Also I posted i nteh one back at SPPF ^ ^ It seems like an awsome RP Miyu!

O

Your Mom
Years
I like anything medieval, dragonish fantasy type of things, I also like ones based off animes... I'm thriving for a Digimon RP... Somebody start one.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Why don't you start one, they're usually successful, just post your plot idea in the Drawing Board first and see what people think. I'm actually really craving a good Good vs. Evil RP set in a dragon-infested universe.

Years
Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy.....Remember? I once made an rp called Good vs. Evil....So...I could try it again in a dragon-infested universe!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Off-Topic: TD haven't seen you around much, how ya been?

On-Topic: Ya I do remember it, I think'd it'd be a kool concept. If you post your plot in the Drawing Board Topic first you can get critique and make it the best it can be. Then I'd Deffinately join!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
RagingDragon said:
You started Utopia back at SPPF. Be warned SPPF is slow at replying because of such strict rules >.< They need to plan their replies most probably. Also I posted i nteh one back at SPPF ^ ^ It seems like an awsome RP Miyu!
Yeah, I've noticed that SPPf has such high-quality RP posts, and I was like: O.O

Thanks RD for the compliment. =3 Say... did you join here? xD Want to be a Beast Man? xDDDD;

And David never posted in it... >=/ (J/K) xD;

Kurosaki

Yeah, I've noticed that SPPf has such high-quality RP posts, and I was like: O.O

Thanks RD for the compliment. =3 Say... did you join here? xD Want to be a Beast Man? xDDDD;

Sorry, I've been busy this week with tests and such. I'll get around to it tonight or tomorrow if I still can, XD

Years
Miyu-chan said:

I know >.< We really need to lessen them, and I have to stop turning away RPGers because I'm use to the sign up's back at SPPF, sorry about that everyone >.< Ill stop that.

Na I havent joined here, but I will be a Beast man, I have played the opposite gender before XD. Have you gotten far into the RP yet?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
RagingDragon said:
I know >.< We really need to lessen them, and I have to stop turning away RPGers because I'm use to the sign up's back at SPPF, sorry about that everyone >.< Ill stop that.

May I ask where SPPF is? People always talk about it although I don't know what site it is...

Years
Well, if you really want the link I will be more than happy to PM it to you. But the rules are very strict there, so it's up to you.

Question:

Does any one here enjoy plain old trainer RP's?

I myself find them al right if they have a few plot twists, but I some times find that they can get rather boringn if they just follow the original plan and battle their way to the elite 4.

I have a Pokemon RP here about trainers who set out to restore life to the 5 legendary Pokemon, not what you think by the wat, as it has a bit of a twist XD, the legendary Pokemon arent the ones we all know and love, but ordinary Pokemon, I have one more sign up for Manetric left.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Ya sure If you'd PM me the link, I'd be much grateful, and I can deal with strict rules.

And I'm not really into pokemon roleplay, unless it's really good, I mean like EXTREMELY good!!! But, if there's a shortage of players and you can't find anyone, I might join.

Years
Ok, Ill PM you now.

Well, you can go and take a peek at it, you dont have to join if you dont want to, I dont want you RPing and not enjoying yourself, I know what thats like and I wouldnt like to do it myself.

The RP is called The True legendaries.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
RagingDragon said:

Na I havent joined here, but I will be a Beast man, I have played the opposite gender before XD. Have you gotten far into the RP yet?
Not really, we haven't boarded the plane yet. xD Please join! x3

I like SPPf's high quality... It's more like my first RP. xD

And David, it's okay. xD We all have schoolwork. xD

Does any one here enjoy plain old trainer RP's?
I'm not knowledgable on Pokemon, so I freak out when filling in the sign-up. xD But I like more... original Pokemon RPs. x3

Years
Ill be more than happy to join Miyu-chan. Just let me get a sign up ready and it should be done either by the time I go to bed or by tomorrow morning. It's quater past 8 in the night here now and I'm too tiered to do a sign up -O-zzzZZZ and plus I got a thumping headake, I think I'm gonna go now anyways. But I will join ^_^ Thanks for asking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back