• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazing Victorys League.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
i shall take the chance that thing has been what i've been aimming for that badge for a long time (in which i mean i've been trying to beat you for ages)

Something big just popped up and I can't battle now. Anyways, let's do this later today. Remember, I change my team most of the time. Don't expect a SmashPassed Choice Band Zekrom.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Anyways, I advise you to use a pokemon that is resistant to dragon type attacks. Bronzong would be good. Skarmory would too. Maybe even Metagross. You might even want to use a Dragon to combat my dragons.

Years
I almost had it too. If Hydro hadn't missed twice and Stone Edge hadn't missed twice, I probably would've had it. Oh well. remind next time I challenge you to bring an Alakazam or something. Or even better, remember the uber next time. -.-

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Trainer Name: Nova
Friend Code: 0003 - 9277 - 4290
Sprite: Cooltrainer from B/W

Also I can battle you Houndoomed.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Currently, my battle between Jango and I is undecided (Mum turned WiFi IN BATTLE) Just thought i'd update.

Back