• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor)

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
I love YAPE! It indeed is the best Pokemon editor! I hated Amplifier cuz it wasn't in English. Thanks for making it =)

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
bueno, gracias de todas maneras... i wanna a new version of YAPE! it's an awesome tool! =)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
I've tried this one.. And it's works great ^_^ >3
This help alot in my hack Thanks for Making it ^_^ * giggles *
Kawaii~

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
The creator of YAPE is not here anymore... she just... left...
She has not been online for over a year now. Nobody has gotten a hold of her either, there wont be a YAPE 2.0

NatureKeeper

Forget about it. Already done with this issue. Now I have another one:

I uninstalled Framework 3.5, and tried 3.0, then uninstalled 3.0, then installed 2.0 and this is th problem going with YAPE. (Check Picture Attachment).

This happens when I run YAPE 0.9 (One with the PKMN ball). I tried restarting, repairing the .NET Framework but It doesn't go. Any help?

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
GUYS!!!!! DONT DOWNLOAD YAPE!!!!! IT IS A VIRUS I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!! I DOWNLOADED IT MYSELF AND MY SOFTWARE FOUND A VIRUS AND IT WAS POINTED DIRECTLY AT YAPE RIGHT WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT!!!!!!! AGAIN, DONT DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd, seeing as I have and there was no virus. In fact, hundreds of people have downloaded this and not had a virus. It is probably a false positive.

School days again...
Years
GUYS!!!!! DONT DOWNLOAD YAPE!!!!! IT IS A VIRUS I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!! I DOWNLOADED IT MYSELF AND MY SOFTWARE FOUND A VIRUS AND IT WAS POINTED DIRECTLY AT YAPE RIGHT WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT!!!!!!! AGAIN, DONT DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't have a virus, I downloaded it twice before :).

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Relax.
It's a false positive.
Lots of people use this program...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years

lol, no virus. You probably have a super sensitive virus scanner. Trust me, I use this program all the time, and have downloaded it 3 times now, and no problems ever happened.

Genesis_1234

We're all crazy...To a degree.
Years
Hey Om3GA, have u ever thought about taking on the "legacy" of YAPE (although u would have 2 make something like it from scratch)? Just a thought...

P.S.: BTW, the program works fine swampert249, so please don't be overreactive... It's scaring the other members...

Last edited:
Back