• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Good. But great's a stretch. I live in NYC, though, so I have very mixed weather. I wouldn't mind living by the equator, for a while, anyway.

Hope you won't mind being in a toaster oven. It's hot in here. You need the ACs on to get your life on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You people realise you're having a weather discussion and Razor is going to murder you, right? lmao.

...but either way it's warm in here cause heater. n_n

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
It's warm in here because my parents are too cheap to buy even a little window A/C unit. I actually think it would be more comfortable at our vacation home in the south since at least that has A/C. Not to mention the fact that it's newer and not a beat up shack like our "regular" home.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
My place has two window AC units. I can't wait to be frigid with them.

I just realized I can... keep the place cool and still play some PC games. O_O Praise Rang. I haven't really played a PC game all year, honestly. Ugh.

This is a busy week already, haha. Gotta finalize school stuff on friday... but today I have to watch a bunch of movies to get ready to help interview a director on Saturday. Overwhelming. D:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Something sheep related perhaps? Like the sheep rapist wanted in... was it Norway?

Also, my house's electric circuit cuts of if more then 2 air conditioners are on. What the hell.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
Years
Hot as hell here, wouldn't want to be in equator right now, hell no!

I don't have AC (way too pricy), but fortunatly I have a fan haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
We turn the AC on when it gets above 80. XD Below that we just open the door at night when it's <75 and then close it during the day so the cool night air stays in.

Years
My parents freeze me to death in the summer. Also in the winter. :| Basically my mom is always hot and sweaty no matter the temperature so it's cold cold cold cold cold cold cold in the house and in the cars. It's no wonder our electricity flickers a lot, though I'm surprised we don't have a big bill.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
What the good hell.

I don't eat anything all day, and I ate really early yesterday, I make myself a pizza, and it is nine thirty, and I eat a fourth of it and get full. What. The. Good. Hell?

am I dying? ._.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I never really saw hell as good.

Eheh, I doubt it's like you've developed some eating disorder, you've noticed that you're not eating. I'd just go stuff yourself right now, even if you don't feel hungry. It's best you take care of yourself. Keeping healthy is important. /that sounds so funny coming from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back