• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Toto^^ You'll be back very soon *claps her hands* I'm happy! And you new avvy is HOT!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Star Arion said:
YAY! XD so what type of comp did you get? Dell, Gateway, eMachines, etc., etc.?^^
Hewlett Pachard (Spell? XD)
Its nice ^^

and also:

I will be back online officially this Tuesday the 22nd ^^

Phoenix Zero said:
*pokes Toto's new avvy* Ooh shiny! o.o

Toto, what are your favourite smilies? XD
Not the ones on this forum that is for sure *runs*

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
Years
o.O!
You're coming back! I'm so excited, I could just..just scream! *screams at top my lungs "Toto's coming back!!!111oneoneone"* <3 Whee!~ We should have that party. *throws a bunch of streamers* o<(:]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
WOOt!! I am so happy you are going to back on Tuesday!! *screams in happiness* Cool, a Hewlett Packard! Those are very computers. And I love your avvy. It is so hot!! XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
LoveLy MiSha said:
o.O!
You're coming back! I'm so excited, I could just..just scream! *screams at top my lungs "Toto's coming back!!!111oneoneone"* <3 Whee!~ We should have that party. *throws a bunch of streamers* o<(:]
^___________________________________^

pikastar said:
WOOt!! I am so happy you are going to back on Tuesday!! *screams in happiness* Cool, a Hewlett Packard! Those are very computers. And I love your avvy. It is so hot!! XD

You guys are the best!! I am so excited!!
And I got my old files on my new computer now!!
It didnt have any Ash on it and it was driving me nuts. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
I am really excited too ^_^. I just can't wait to talk to you on MSN again ^_________________^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I cant wait to talk to you either ^^
I am so happy to be coming back ^__________________________^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Toto!! *hugs* I am so excited as well. ^________________^
Yay! You got your old files to your new computer. That is sooo cool. I am so happy.
Did you see today epsiode of Pokemon Advance Challenge?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yes I did! I loved it but I hate Grovyle's dub voice. He sounds more badass in the Japanese version.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is so cool! I really want to hear Grovyle's voice in Japanese. Yeah I agree with you, his dub voice is werid.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
totodile said:
I can make a sound clip of it soon ^^

Oh wow, that will be so cool. Thanks! I bet Grovyle's voice in Japanese sounds really awesome. ^___^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
You'll be back on Tuesday! What a luckyness, 'cause I can't use Internet so long after Tuesday. I hope I'll see you on MSN^^

Back