• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I'm listening to Voices by Theatre of Tragedy. It came on Pandora, I've never heard it before. It's alright, but I won't be thumbsing it up.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I've been listening to Day by Day by MY NAME on repeat literally all day.... woke up at 11AM, and it's now 10PM hahaha I have a problem....

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us

I don't like Macklemore, but I really enjoy this song. This songs gets me pumped up and is probably my favorite song by him. Also love the music video for it as well.

TY

Playing this song since it has some emotional value for me :3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Arctic Monkeys - Secret Door

Possibly their best non-single track, in par with Knee Socks. Just the release in the middle of the song is amazing.

Years
Timbaland - Apologize (feat. OneRepublic)

This song actually went to #1 on the charts where I am, and it was funny because it's the only Timbaland song I know of where he doesn't do the vocals. Here it's OneRepublic's own Ryan Tedder doing the vocal work.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Band of Horses - Feud

The general consensus was that most people hated Mirage Rock from what I can tell, but I really enjoy this song.

Years
Lorde - Tennis Court

My fave Lorde song. I liked this one because I got sick of Royals after a while and wanted to hear more of her stuff. The video is really simple but dark at the same time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Currently listening to Headlights by Eminem ft. Nate Ruess. This is such a powerful song about Eminem apologizing to his mom. I love everything about it. The lyrics, beat, and of course Nate Ruess is always a plus in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back