• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
I've noticed an issue that has already been mentioned but I can confirm it is an issue through testing.

Upon fighting a demidevimon against my Agumon, I managed to get out a Pepper Breath that also burned the enemy. However I was put to sleep. I slept through 4 rounds of him being burnt. I then switched to my DemiDevimon when my opponents one died and he used Gaomon. I put him to sleep and switched back to Agumon (WHo is still asleep), Gaomon woke up after two turns. My Agumon never woke up and died after three rounds.

This needs to be fixed D:

Hang on, Devidramon gets Pure Power?! This is hella strong. It's obliterating everything. Though maybe with its poor defenses it's ok. Just know that it is on the high end of the power spectrum (as are Bearmon and Grizzmon). Basically, keep an eye on them. Are they within the balance you're planning? Or do they need a little bit of dialing back? Note: I am not claiming they are broken. I'm bad with balance. But if there are overpowered Digimon, they'd be on the list of needs-a-second-look.

EDIT: Just noticed something else. When you switch Digimon, there's a little box that reads, "Switch your Pokemon." I've been overlooking it for a while, so it's not incredibly obvious.

EDIT 2: Looks like Dino Bite isn't quite working properly. My Tuskmon "stole and ate the foe's Giant Meat." That text appeared, but Tuskmon did not regain HP, and did not begin holding Giant Meat.

EDIT 3: Talking to the Digimon following you isn't quite right on the Mountain Route. Anywhere else, your Digimon will do something. But Mountain Route? Unless it's holding an item, the cry plays, and that's it.

EDIT 4: MoriShellmon's ability is Sap Sipper, but it doesn't do anything. There no longer is a Grass type, so the Ability description needs to change. I'm guessing it's now Nature moves that are negated and increase attack. Well, Absorbing and Poison Claw still work.

P.S. Despite the wall of edits with things I've found, this is a really wonderful game and I enjoyed the quick demo. When I wasn't raging about all the burns.

Thank you guys for reporting all this errors, however i think we have to check all the Abilities, cause some of them seems dont work.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Thank you guys for reporting all this errors, however i think we have to check all the Abilities, cause some of them seems dont work.

Hey, you're very welcome. I love this game, and I want it to be great. I've gotten a whole group of friends excited and reminiscing about Digimon just by recommending this game. They're unlikely to actually play until it's closer to completion, but it's another half dozen or so who think this game will be awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
I'm really pleased so far, but there are a few things I would like to point out:

1) I have a Growlmon, Togemon and Gesomon as my strongest digimon and they were quite easy to train, but then there are digimon like Wormmon which I really like, but are ridiciously hard to train. Hopefully Stingmon will be worth this hassle, else I think the exp curve could be adjusted

2) I think you could add some more npc's, some with trivia information maybe and some that give you hints on evolution methods, like what you wrote with Bakemon. The npc could say something like: "I heard there was a devil digimon that trained really hard during the day and became a Bakemon", something along these lines. But dont misinterpret, I really like to find out stuff on my own, but some hints to make exploring towns more useful

So far it's really good and I liked to play it =)

Years
Played a bit and i really love it so far.

But i noticed:
Buying 10+ Digimemories gives you the text "We will throw in a Premier Ball too" (you get nothing)
Several Analyzer text entries are cut short by lack of space.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Am I the only one bothered by the grammar? I get that there's a language barrier, but as it currently stands, I can't take this game seriously at all. Whoever did the dialogue for the intro needs to do the same for the rest of the game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Just wanted to confirm it's not intentional: Gotsumon and Monochromon have the same abilities, but the ability swaps when Gotsumon Digivolves to Monochromon. As in Marvel Scale Gotsumon becomes Sturdy Monochromon, and Sturdy Gotsumon becomes Marvel Scale Monochromon.

Years
Hey, you're very welcome. I love this game, and I want it to be great. I've gotten a whole group of friends excited and reminiscing about Digimon just by recommending this game. They're unlikely to actually play until it's closer to completion, but it's another half dozen or so who think this game will be awesome.
Wow!!! This is awesome! :)

Played a bit and i really love it so far.

But i noticed:
Buying 10+ Digimemories gives you the text "We will throw in a Premier Ball too" (you get nothing)
Several Analyzer text entries are cut short by lack of space.
Thank you for your help Murkrow :)

I'm really pleased so far, but there are a few things I would like to point out:

1) I have a Growlmon, Togemon and Gesomon as my strongest digimon and they were quite easy to train, but then there are digimon like Wormmon which I really like, but are ridiciously hard to train. Hopefully Stingmon will be worth this hassle, else I think the exp curve could be adjusted

2) I think you could add some more npc's, some with trivia information maybe and some that give you hints on evolution methods, like what you wrote with Bakemon. The npc could say something like: "I heard there was a devil digimon that trained really hard during the day and became a Bakemon", something along these lines. But dont misinterpret, I really like to find out stuff on my own, but some hints to make exploring towns more useful

So far it's really good and I liked to play it =)

I don't know why the Digimon with erratic growrate (especially insectoids) are so hard to train...they shouuld be easy...
Am I the only one bothered by the grammar? I get that there's a language barrier, but as it currently stands, I can't take this game seriously at all. Whoever did the dialogue for the intro needs to do the same for the rest of the game.
The girl who helped us with the Intro correction will work on the rest of the game so i hope you can take the game seriously. Sorry to all for this inconvenience.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Not necessarily a bug, but Angemon feels kinda weak compared to the other Digimon I'm grinding up (just to see what their special attacks are actually like). Feels very different from the show, though I'll admit we can't exactly have Angemon be as stupidly powerful as season 1 portrayed him. Here's a thought though. Could you program a new ability that works just like the Expert Belt? Call it Avenger or something, and have Angemon deal increased damage with super effective hits. Notably, Holy attacks will hit Darkness types harder, which will agree with the show without making him stupidly powerful. Right now, Angemon just feels weak. But part of that could be problems with Boom Bubble. I'm personally finding that Wind Cutter is usually the better move to go with, hitting a lot more often for only a little less power.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
The girl who helped us with the Intro correction will work on the rest of the game so i hope you can take the game seriously. Sorry to all for this inconvenience.
Thanks, because when I read the front post, I was really hoping that I would be able to dislike Thomas, like you should with a rival. Meeting him for the first time however, was funnier than it should be, for being called a loser.

Years
Thanks, because when I read the front post, I was really hoping that I would be able to dislike Thomas, like you should with a rival. Meeting him for the first time however, was funnier than it should be, for being called a loser.

I actually found him dislikeable, though a bit silly.

The first rival battle with him seems like it was done really lazily lol, he just appears in front of you out of thin air.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
According to the DMA, Patamon and Biyomon can both Digivolve into Unimon. Biyomon cannot use the Unihorn, however. :/ Am I going to have to restart to get a Unimon?

Years
My god this game is awesome, i start it today because i was looking for a digimon game and i found this. Thanks for your work dydd90.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
I actually found him dislikeable, though a bit silly.

The first rival battle with him seems like it was done really lazily lol, he just appears in front of you out of thin air.
Really? Lol, he just had me laughing when he was first introduced. I heard the rival battle was just as laughable, since he actually tells you he's been waiting for you, and something along the lines of proving himself to you? Neither of those should really be bluntly admitted if they're true.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Found another glitch. In the rival battle vs Thomas, his Gaomon knocked itself out due to confusion. I opted to switch to Wormmon as he sent out Gatsumon, and the attack I'd ordered against Gaomon went first, sort of like hazard damage.

Also not actually a glitch, but I'm finding it easier to get Veedramon than Exveemon. The low level digivolving to Veedramon has me guessing Happiness, but I guess I haven't ruled out day/night yet. It just feels weird.

Years
My god this game is awesome, i start it today because i was looking for a digimon game and i found this. Thanks for your work dydd90.
Thank you friend :)

Really? Lol, he just had me laughing when he was first introduced. I heard the rival battle was just as laughable, since he actually tells you he's been waiting for you, and something along the lines of proving himself to you? Neither of those should really be bluntly admitted if they're true.
Can you explain me this?

Found another glitch. In the rival battle vs Thomas, his Gaomon knocked itself out due to confusion. I opted to switch to Wormmon as he sent out Gatsumon, and the attack I'd ordered against Gaomon went first, sort of like hazard damage.

Also not actually a glitch, but I'm finding it easier to get Veedramon than Exveemon. The low level digivolving to Veedramon has me guessing Happiness, but I guess I haven't ruled out day/night yet. It just feels weird.
At wich level do you get Veedramon? About Biyomon we'll add Unimon digivolution.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
According to my friend, this was the dialogue the rival had, in Mountain Route 01. Italics are my opinions:
"Finally we meet [Player's name]!"
You really add waay too much "!" for the dialogue, which if it happened in real life, Thomas would be shouting at the player, even though they're assumingly speaking face to face. Would be better if it said something like, "[Player's name], there you are!"

"I've been waiting for this moment."
Thomas shouldn't really be openly telling you he's been thinking about this. It's sad, and made me feel sorry for him than anything else, which shouldn't really happen, since I'm supposed to dislike him. With the way dialogue has been going so far, I don't see him as anything other than an insecure friendly rival, which means I don't dislike him, I just feel sorry for him. If you're going to keep this dialogue, it should have just said, "I've been waiting for this."

"Now i can prove you that you are a looser!!"
Thomas doesn't need to prove anything, the player is supposed to prove that they're not a loser. He should have said something like, "I'll crush you with the Digimon I've raised."

All of my corrections still sound too friendly though, which you're apparently not trying to go for, but regardless, that's what has been happening. I don't hate Thomas, I feel bad he's so open about his insecurities. Reminds me of a sketch done by Key and Peele, which was funny, and exactly like this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
At wich level do you get Veedramon? About Biyomon we'll add Unimon digivolution.

Level 12. So really early.

EDIT: Also, the rival battle is a touch glitchy if you enter from the lower square. Rather than running in from off screen, his sprite randomly appears next to you partway through his speech. And you mean "loser" not "looser."

EDIT 2: Floramon digivolved to Ninjamon at level 10. I missed out on Rain of Pollen (or whatever Floramon's special attack is). I'm going to guess this was something like a friendship evolution? If so, I'm wondering if those might dominate with the grinding in this game (friendship is raised after so many steps). I definitely previously got a Gotsumon to Monochromon just by grinding up the other Digimon in my team. You may want to consider slowing down the walking method of increasing friendship?

EDIT 3: Tremar struck through Protect. I'm assuming Tremar is not meant to do that? It did block Sand Attack just fine though.

EDIT 4: Fugamon is also missing an Ability.

EDIT 5: There are shinies in this game?! Kokatorimon, I was saving the Digimemory C just for you. Nevermind that you were finally caught in a DMemory R, you are mine, Stars!!!.

Last edited:
Years
Level 12. So really early.

EDIT: Also, the rival battle is a touch glitchy if you enter from the lower square. Rather than running in from off screen, his sprite randomly appears next to you partway through his speech. And you mean "loser" not "looser."

EDIT 2: Floramon digivolved to Ninjamon at level 10. I missed out on Rain of Pollen (or whatever Floramon's special attack is). I'm going to guess this was something like a friendship evolution? If so, I'm wondering if those might dominate with the grinding in this game (friendship is raised after so many steps). I definitely previously got a Gotsumon to Monochromon just by grinding up the other Digimon in my team. You may want to consider slowing down the walking method of increasing friendship?

EDIT 3: Tremar struck through Protect. I'm assuming Tremar is not meant to do that? It did block Sand Attack just fine though.

EDIT 4: Fugamon is also missing an Ability.

EDIT 5: There are shinies in this game?! Kokatorimon, I was saving the Digimemory C just for you. Nevermind that you were finally caught in a DMemory R, you are mine, Stars!!!.

Just updated a new fixed version:

-Biyomon now can digivolve to Unimon with "Unihorn"
-Insectoid Digimon are more easy to train
-When you buy 10 o more Digimemory you'll receive a Happymushroom
-Corrected all grammar mistakes in the game, a Special Thanks to LastOne
-Added and fixed some Abilities
-Digivolving by happiness it's not too easy
-Some other things that you guys reported. Not everything is fixed but a lot of things, thank you for the help :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Just updated a new fixed version:

-Biyomon now can digivolve to Unimon with "Unihorn"
-Insectoid Digimon are more easy to train
-When you buy 10 o more Digimemory you'll receive a Happymushroom
-Corrected all grammar mistakes in the game, a Special Thanks to LastOne
-Added and fixed some Abilities
-Digivolving by happiness it's not too easy
-Some other things that you guys reported. Not everything is fixed but a lot of things, thank you for the help :)

Cool! Gonna update. Now the question is: do I restart, or do I see if I can apply updates to the current game?

Back