• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Username: Vizarod
Partner(s): Gothita and Glameow

And I haven't seen the BW series. If you want to know why, feel free to ask. It's just a little... personal I guess, that's all.

And my post is bold because it wouldn't un-bold. Well now it's just being stupid.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username: Vizarod
Partner(s): Gothita and Glameow

And I haven't seen the BW series. If you want to know why, feel free to ask. It's just a little... personal I guess, that's all.

And my post is bold because it wouldn't un-bold. Well now it's just being stupid.

Welcome vizarod! I hope you'll be a Rocket Regular!

I might try and write one about Jessie tomorrow as well, she is one of my favourite characters after all.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome Vizarod! :3

I'm surprised no one has written a theory about Jessie yet!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Welcome vizarod, I just hope that you be active.

And Zayin, nobody likes Jessie I'm just too busy with tests.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Me too. Tests, projects, assignments, summer jobs. My head is exploding >_<!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Poor, poor Jessie. I don't think she'd be very happy to learn that Cassidy got so many more theories than she did.

So here's... err... something.

Jessie's hair is actually a Pokemon. This Pokemon, an extremely rare species called Harrier, clings to her head and feeds on her real hair. Jessie herself doesn't realize this, since it's been around as long as she can remember. That's why her hair grows back so quickly when cut: Harrier gets detached from Jessie's head, then wanders back and reattaches itself when nobody is looking. It sags a bit when it gets soaked through, but that implausible curve is actually its natural shape.

The whole thing started years ago, when the Team Rocket scientists were trying to develop super Pokemon-human hybrids. The first step in the process was to genetically engineer a new Pokemon that would attach to humans and develop a symbiotic relationship with them. At first Project Poke-Symbiosis seemed to be a dismal failure. The human test subjects were grunts who had been given lab duties as a punishment for wasting money on missions. None of them were able to properly bond with their Harrier; they just had too much trouble adjusting to having enormous objects stuck to their heads, and all of the threats of beatings and imprisonment in the world didn't seem to do a thing to help. The Harrier, feeling terribly unloved, would inevitably get depressed and detach themselves. But one clever scientist speculated that if they attached the Pokemon to a baby, that baby would grow up loving the Harrier as part of his-or-herself, never knowing how much easier life is when you don't have a massive weight clinging to your head. Since Team Rocket specialized in stealing Pokemon rather than humans, babies were in somewhat short supply. But as luck would have it, it just so happened that one of the elite agents had recently popped out a kid. So one day while Miyamoto was out counting her money, a team of grunts snuck into her apartment and attached a Harrier to her infant daughter. Miyamoto was somewhat surprised to see that Jessie's hair had grown by over a foot over the course of an hour, but she never did bother to give it much thought. Jessie grew up adoring her hair, never knowing that it was actually a Pokemon, and Harrier flourished under her loving vanity. Sadly, Jessie was quickly lost to the foster care system, so the scientists never did learn that their symbiosis experiment was a success.

Harrier talks to Meowth sometimes, but it's threatened to strangle him in his sleep if he tells a soul about it existence. So far, he's managed to keep the secret.

Now come on, surely somebody can come up with a better theory than that.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
You sure will if you don't try anything, hehe. Btw, I love your new avatar!

I will try to write something next Saturday or something. Sprink break, finally! :D

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome! The current topic is about writing any theory you have about Jessie. It can be either serious or funny.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
AmiEkcona, welcome!
As for a random theory for Jessie, I can't seem to think of one.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Me neither, actually! I have many theories, but they're quite scattered in Jessie's time so I wouldn't know how to put them together... Musashi, we need your 3 page essay! :P

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Me neither, actually! I have many theories, but they're quite scattered in Jessie's time so I wouldn't know how to put them together... Musashi, we need your 3 page essay! :P

I'll submit it here eventually! blufair totally has me beat this time around in terms of silly theories though. XD

Sorry I've been so inactive here lately. A lot of bad personal stuffs.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Sorry for my inactivity, I'm still very busy... I'm honestly surprised only one person has posted a theory for Jessie. Do you guys want to switch character?

Sorry for my inactivity too.

I really can't think of a theory for Jessie but I have been pondering lately if her Woobat will evolve. It does evolve by happiness after all...

It could happen since Cyrus has a Crobat after all... Still, I hope Woobat doesn't evolve because Swoobat is very ugly!

I'm so angry at the anime production team! No Team Rocket in like what, 8 episodes? If not more... The show is so boring without the trio. I hope it becomes less popular so the staff realises its mistake, but I'm probably just dreaming. >_<

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I'm so angry at the anime production team! No Team Rocket in like what, 8 episodes? If not more... The show is so boring without the trio. I hope it becomes less popular so the staff realises its mistake, but I'm probably just dreaming. >_<

Wow? No Team Rocket in 8 episodes? What has the Pokemon anime became after I stopped watching for awhile?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Wow? No Team Rocket in 8 episodes? What has the Pokemon anime became after I stopped watching for awhile?
Oops, I just counted and it's actually 7 including the episodes of the two upcoming weeks. The following ones remain a mystery, so it could be worse.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
But the Team Rocket trio are the core of the show....
I'm so used to them being in every episode that I don't like the idea of them being cut down. James is my favourate character in the show and if team rocket go I'll enjoy it a lot less.
Yeah I've got nothing on Jessie. The trio themselves are too established for me to come up with any real theories on them.

I think Yamask and Woobat will evolve. Team Rocket always have evolved pokemon. Happiness won't be an issue. Wobuffet, Mime jr., Arbok, Weezing, Chimecho, Cacnea and Carnivine clearly were very happy with their masters and Serviper, Victreebel Dustox and Yanmega all hinted to be happy as well.
Personally I think Yamask and Woobat both look loads better then their evolved forms but I think that's what we'll get.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I think Yamask and Woobat will evolve. Team Rocket always have evolved pokemon. Happiness won't be an issue. Wobuffet, Mime jr., Arbok, Weezing, Chimecho, Cacnea and Carnivine clearly were very happy with their masters and Serviper, Victreebel Dustox and Yanmega all hinted to be happy as well.
Personally I think Yamask and Woobat both look loads better then their evolved forms but I think that's what we'll get.

Yea, I agree with you in Yamask and Woobat will evolve. All of J&J's Pokemon all evolved. After all, they are very good trainers in interacting with their Pokemon. (especially James with Chimeco, that made me almost cried) But I really missed Arbok and Weezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back