• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rememberthisdrew

Just Watch the Fireworks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Recently, I've been making a Pokemon ROM Hack for my friends as a Christmas gift and well, I've become sort of an addict. I'd say ROM Hacking mainly, but Let's Play, and general Art or Story Development interest me as well.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? Honestly, I'm looking for somebody to bounce ideas for things off of based on my ROM Hack...I'm not going to hold them in any way responsible for making anything or doing anything, I just assume people know more than I do, and I don't want to bother a random person. That being said, I'm interested in whatever, I guess.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I've been pretty involved with other forums in nomadic eras of my life and I feel that as long as my nostalgia continues to rage, I'll be an active member here doing as the other do...posting and such.

If I've in any way broken a rule or if anything about the form is wrong, please PM me or something.

Detwak

Meh.
Years
Since RP Corner and Challenges seem to be your main interest, we currently have PkMnTrainer Yellow, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, and Miss Doronjo open for the Roleplay Corner. :D There's also Sydian, who can show you around Challenges. Who would you prefer?

Sorry for taking so long, couldn't find this thread! I'd like if Sydian could help me please.

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Recently, I've been making a Pokemon ROM Hack for my friends as a Christmas gift and well, I've become sort of an addict. I'd say ROM Hacking mainly, but Let's Play, and general Art or Story Development interest me as well.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? Honestly, I'm looking for somebody to bounce ideas for things off of based on my ROM Hack...I'm not going to hold them in any way responsible for making anything or doing anything, I just assume people know more than I do, and I don't want to bother a random person. That being said, I'm interested in whatever, I guess.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I've been pretty involved with other forums in nomadic eras of my life and I feel that as long as my nostalgia continues to rage, I'll be an active member here doing as the other do...posting and such.

If I've in any way broken a rule or if anything about the form is wrong, please PM me or something.

DrFuji should be open for ROM Hacking, so I'll go ahead and contact him for you. ^^

Sorry for taking so long, couldn't find this thread! I'd like if Sydian could help me please.

No problem! I'll go contact Sydian now. :D

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

Fourth Generation Boards, with a Primary Focus on Pearl and Heart Gold. Currently devoting my time to Pearl, but will eventually be doing a play through of Heart Gold, so having knowledge on where to look in relation to that would always be beneficial.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Battle Center, Trade Channel, and anything relating to the Role Play Section. Eventually, I would like to enter the Competitive Battling scene, so I'm looking for EV advice and training. There's also certain Pokemon that manage to elude me, so the Trade Channel is awesome for this. As for Role Play? What can I say.. I'm 28, and I've been doing some form of Role Play since I was 8. I just love it that much!

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

I spend most of my time lurking the above mentioned forums, or chatting with people via the Visitor Message system. Eventually, I might pursue more, like Hacks and such.. but.. I am currently no where near that avenue. Lol.

If I might make a request, and the person is available and willing.. can I request Leaf Storm? S/he seems down to earth and friendly, with a playful side to her/him. Anyway.. yeah. That would be awesome!

Years

Fourth Generation Boards, with a Primary Focus on Pearl and Heart Gold. Currently devoting my time to Pearl, but will eventually be doing a play through of Heart Gold, so having knowledge on where to look in relation to that would always be beneficial.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Battle Center, Trade Channel, and anything relating to the Role Play Section. Eventually, I would like to enter the Competitive Battling scene, so I'm looking for EV advice and training. There's also certain Pokemon that manage to elude me, so the Trade Channel is awesome for this. As for Role Play? What can I say.. I'm 28, and I've been doing some form of Role Play since I was 8. I just love it that much!

I spend most of my time lurking the above mentioned forums, or chatting with people via the Visitor Message system. Eventually, I might pursue more, like Hacks and such.. but.. I am currently no where near that avenue. Lol.

If I might make a request, and the person is available and willing.. can I request Leaf Storm? S/he seems down to earth and friendly, with a playful side to her/him. Anyway.. yeah. That would be awesome!

If you're requesting Leaf Storm, I'll go and contact her for you to see if she's available! :D

TekuraSenmara

Gym Leader
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm really interested in the ROMs and emulation forums. I'm an active DS player, and play a lot of ROMS on my DS with DSTTi. This next thing is more of a ... Maybe... I wonder if there's any way for me to learn to hack ROMs.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? I'm always a person that's up for a good RolePlay, and a community atmosphere. So, I think that sums that up~

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I love playing the ROM hacks of Pokemon, so that mainly... RPing is another... And as I referred to in my first post, I'd love to learn how to hack ROMs.

Looking forward to working with whoever, and I also look forward to being a part of this community for a time to come!

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm really interested in the ROMs and emulation forums. I'm an active DS player, and play a lot of ROMS on my DS with DSTTi. This next thing is more of a ... Maybe... I wonder if there's any way for me to learn to hack ROMs.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? I'm always a person that's up for a good RolePlay, and a community atmosphere. So, I think that sums that up~

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I love playing the ROM hacks of Pokemon, so that mainly... RPing is another... And as I referred to in my first post, I'd love to learn how to hack ROMs.

Looking forward to working with whoever, and I also look forward to being a part of this community for a time to come!

Heya! :D We have DrFuji and atif open for Emulation, as well as Miss Doronjo, PkMn Trainer Yellow, and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for Roleplaying. Anyone catch your interest? ^^ Go ahead and read their bios to learn more about them!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
I'm really interested in the Role-playing and Trading Card Game sections
I'd like to learn more about the battle or trading sections.
Make new friends, become a better role-player, and get better at the Trading Card Game Tips on EV training and Pokemon training in general would be great too!

Years
PkMn Trainer Yellow sounds interesting... DrFuji doesn't have a bio... So I have no idea. But Yellow sounds pretty cool~

I've contacted her, so either myself or Yellow will get back to you really soon! :3

I'm really interested in the Role-playing and Trading Card Game sections
I'd like to learn more about the battle or trading sections.
Make new friends, become a better role-player, and get better at the Trading Card Game Tips on EV training and Pokemon training in general would be great too!

Miss Doronjo and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers are open for Roleplay, plus we have donavannj open for the TCG. Who would you like? ^^

AntiPKMN

[Playing PKMN : White].
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Hm, well. Pretty much everything! The Games, Anime, Battling, and every so often, RP'ing.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon B&W. I just started playing today, I know virtually nothing about the Unova region. I'd also like to know a little more about TCG & learning about the actual cards.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? If this means being on PC, I just want to make new friends! :'c. I also want to further my knowledge of PKMN.

This is also the very first forum I have ever been on. I barely even understood how to post this, ahaha.

Last edited:
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Hm, well. Pretty much everything! The Games, Anime, Battling, and every so often, RP'ing.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon B&W. I just started playing today, I know virtually nothing about the Unova region. I'd also like to know a little more about TCG & learning about the actual cards.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? If this means being on PC, I just want to make new friends! :'c. I also want to further my knowledge of PKMN.

This is also the very first forum I have ever been on. I barely even understood how to post this, ahaha.

Seems like you're interested in a global mentor, so I could take you on for all of those~! Will message you now. :D

amjugan

I've only been on the forum for an hour or so, but I really want to try and stay active.
Here I go.

I've only been around the forum a bit but I have found the shipping section so far, I'm interested in that and trading. (I'm a patient breeder who will run the longest routes to hatch the toughest eggs)

Mostly anything, I'm not really sure and maybe that's where I really need help...

I would Like to help contribute to any game/anime discussions expecially in the shipping section (or Department? lol)

One thing I kinda need help in is navigating, I look at the main page and I'm just like "Where... do I start?"

Years
I've only been on the forum for an hour or so, but I really want to try and stay active.
Here I go.

I've only been around the forum a bit but I have found the shipping section so far, I'm interested in that and trading. (I'm a patient breeder who will run the longest routes to hatch the toughest eggs)

Mostly anything, I'm not really sure and maybe that's where I really need help...

I would Like to help contribute to any game/anime discussions expecially in the shipping section (or Department? lol)

One thing I kinda need help in is navigating, I look at the main page and I'm just like "Where... do I start?"

I can take you around shipping if you like since we don't have an anime mentor yet (I'm a Pokemon anime fan myself), buut there is also TwilightBlade, Livewire, and Sydian open for the Trade Corner right now. :3 Who'd you prefer?

amjugan

Now, after an hour (almost two!), of thinking I think I would like livewire to be my mentor if possible. I reviewed all of their pages and such, but if you could also show me around shipping and anime that would be nice.

Now do I contact him?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Well, I'm interested in all sections.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Everything would do, I want to know better all of PC
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet.

Years
Now, after an hour (almost two!), of thinking I think I would like livewire to be my mentor if possible. I reviewed all of their pages and such, but if you could also show me around shipping and anime that would be nice.

Now do I contact him?

I'll go ahead and contact Livewire for you to let him know, but sadly you can't have two mentors at the same time. D:

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Well, I'm interested in all sections.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Everything would do, I want to know better all of PC
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet.

Leaf Storm and Kura should be available as global mentors right now, so go ahead and make your pick on who you'd be more interested in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back