• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I was randomly browsing on Neogaf(again. Its like my TV tropes) and I found this:
rupee-difference.png

Did anyone else notice?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Different ruppee designs?

Ummm...I'm learning to play Gerudo Valley on the piano/keyboard. xD It's so difficult and fast. O_O

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Is Spirit Tracks already about to come out? o_o God, I remember when we hardly had anything on it! It seems like it's coming out so soon. Has there been any recent news on the other Zelda game?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Its just rumors. TGS does not hold any Nintendo events at all, only the Kyoto summit will have Nintendo and they are not going to have their own Conference in October. BWAHAHA I just made reply number 666. XD

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Well...we know NoA isn't going to have their own conference. Doesn't mean Japan won't.

I never understood why there was two. The conference really appeals to us, the gamers who read the info on the Internet. So...we see all the Japanese info and then a few hours later have it repeated in English. Which is stupid. I'm hoping the Japanese one is still on and they're doing it just the once

Mitchman

Banned
Years
The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Spirit_Tracks_%28Europe%29.png

European boxart is slightly better. I love trains and all so its nice. But I wonder who the baddie will be. The ship would be a no as 100 years passed, the land is now de-flooded which means that Ganon's threat must be gone, and the triforce still seems to be missing in action with only one triangle strangely enough in the eagle and triforce symbol. Huh I wonder if the main quest is all about hunting down the remaining triforce pieces to create it whole again or something.
EDIT:
I just started reading the windwaker manga( Links Logbook). Oh jesus christ he's the dunce out of all the links. But I love him. Ganon has such amazing strength and my god this link is just too good to be true.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
Here's my plan. While doing all this, I'll be trying to make some money as well:

- Play through OoT on my Master's Quest edition BUT NOT ON the MQ setting
- Play through MM either on my gamecube, or the N64 if I can't find my gamecube version
- Play through WW (as I've never beaten it, but I've gotten SO far)
- Skip TP because I've beaten it twice recently
- Buy Phantom Hourglass and play through that
- By the time I finish all that, ST should be out, so I buy and play through that. :D Wish me luck. ;D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Moved on to four swords. My god I thought 1 talking link was enough to make me drool for a talking link in the games but 4 of them is overkill. But I love campy Mc Camp Red.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Here's my plan. While doing all this, I'll be trying to make some money as well:

- Play through OoT on my Master's Quest edition BUT NOT ON the MQ setting
- Play through MM either on my gamecube, or the N64 if I can't find my gamecube version
- Play through WW (as I've never beaten it, but I've gotten SO far)
- Skip TP because I've beaten it twice recently
- Buy Phantom Hourglass and play through that
- By the time I finish all that, ST should be out, so I buy and play through that. :D Wish me luck. ;D
How are you going to be making money?

I like the Euro box art better too

.Aero

Years

How are you going to be making money?

I like the Euro box art better too

I just got a job up at my local library. :3 I really want Phantom Hourglass right now.

Dodongo's Cavern is a such an awesome dungeon. I absolutely love the nostalgia effect that's hitting me each time I enter the next room. xD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I hope there isn't one in SP. Its been used too many times. What I want is more original bosses like the giant beetle seen and more then 8 dungeons. We need at least 10 in a large overworld like this one.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I just got a job up at my local library. :3 I really want Phantom Hourglass right now.

Dodongo's Cavern is a such an awesome dungeon. I absolutely love the nostalgia effect that's hitting me each time I enter the next room. xD
Oooh I thought you meant money playing games XDD That'd be awesome

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I wonder though if link will have an actual role besides being a forest boy. I mean its obvious link is some kinda train conductor who delivers mail so I wonder if he actually doesn't hail from a forest this time and if he does other things besides kill monsters to save the maiden.

Back