• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Best Things Come In Pairs

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello! I just stopped by and found out about the giveaway! I'll come and get...Umbreon and Gastly! Thanks! The FC's in my signature.

Berzerk!

Hey, c'mon! Get serious!
Years
Sweetness, for everyone? Even someone who's lurked around these forums for years? Would be kinda hard to trust someone who hasn't even posted at all >_>.

If that is the case I would like to have the Duskull and the Gastly please? :3

FC Black 2 : 3268 3119 5318

Last edited:

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Awesome makeover for this thread. One of the best :D
I'd love to have the Litwick and the Ghastly please.
My FC would be White on my signature :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
MOTY 2013

MENU

Best of luck!

MOTY 2013

Last edited:
Reactions: EB

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Okay! Giveaway is now over! Thank you for those who wanted our lovely pokes! We will be trading them throughout the week :)

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Ack sorry. D:
Read it was over too late. Forgive me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

♥tabor62 & Iloveeevee♥

Species: [Pokémon]
OT: [Your username]
Nickname: [If not applicable, remove from form.]
Shiny: [Y/N]
Trait: [Ability]
Level: [###]
IVs: [x | x | x | x | x | x ]
EVs: [x | x | x | x | x | x ]
Moves: [xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx]
Legality Analysis: [Link or screenshot]
Species: [Pokémon]
OT: [Your Sweetheart's username]
Nickname: [If not applicable, remove from form.]
Shiny: [Y/N]
Trait: [Ability]
Level: [###]
IVs: [x | x | x | x | x | x ]
EVs: [x | x | x | x | x | x ]
Moves: [xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx]
Legality Analysis: [Link or screenshot]

Description

They were an unlikely pair, both from different lands, and both with different stories; but the two of them had one thing in common, care for each other. It had all started when a wandering Eevee had shown up in the Giant Chasm. When ShadowE saw her being chased by the other Pokemon, he saw her fragility, and in his anger he suddenly stepped in and swatted the Golbat and Piloswine aside in a single swipe. The Eevee watched in fear as the Excadrill drew closer to her. As he reached out towards her, she closed her eyes and braced for the worse; but was surprised by his warm and gentle touch. Thus he became a guardian and a friend to the wandering Eevee. EV♥ looked at her unlikely savior; he appeared to be a large unruly beast with no regard for manner and the like. However, upon further inspection, she could see the love and care reflected in his eyes. As she spent more time with her unlikely companion, they gradually warmed up to one another. ShadowE was rejected by for being too kind, while EV♥ had wandered after her family had kicked her out, believing her alternate coloring to be bad luck.

The Excadrill was unsure how to act around the Eevee. He had lived alone and in a cave for most of his life. So he acted the way he had always acted, fairly rough. The Eevee seeing this, reprimanded him. She explained to him that behavior such as this was unbecoming of a gentleman such as himself and took great lengths to educate him in the like. He had some difficulty adjusting, but his new behavior satisfied EV♥. Living with one another, time flew, like wind blowing through the pages of a good novel.

A year had passed, and neither had been more content than they had ever been for their entire lives. Yet, ShadowE felt something else, something deeper than any friendship; but he was confused. What was this feeling inside? This warm and fuzzy feeling he got when he was around EV♥. He didn't know yet, but he would find out. One morning shortly after, as they lay there watching the clouds roll by, he rolled over and told her "I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. I want to be able to be with you and to be able to call you mine." She suddenly bolted off, her entire head like a tomato despite having completely white fur. Startled, ShadowE chased after her, clumsily tripping over rocks in his confusion. Had he said something wrong? As he approached the spot where EV♥ was standing, something happened. She was suddenly engulfed in a blinding light. Suddenly, instead of an Eevee, there stood a majestic Espeon. ShadowE blushed, realizing she was as beautiful as her personality. She softly walked over to ShadowE, still a bright crimson; which is fairly difficult as she was green; and said "I want to spend the rest of my life with you too, until death do us part." They embraced and slowly pulled apart looking each other in the eyes. They both wore a small smile on their lips as they walked off towards the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: EB

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I would honestly prefer them coming to tc chat because it'll be easier to manage than through VMs/PMs here on the forums ^_^

Back