• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2010
hey PIKA2, did ya get my pm??? Anyway, i'm just wondering how did you insert your back pic and where did you insert it to. I have changed graphics in my hack but i don't know where to put the back pic in or even how to do it. Thanks if you can help. Also this hack is kicking ***, you really have put a huge effort into it well done :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Imakuni? said:
id like a patch. what is it a hack of?
*Awards you with the ignorant award for NOT reading the thread fully. >_<*

Anyway, I'll post the screens of the new Pok?mon soon.

Jeremy

Years
Thanks.
People, please I really need some suggestions!!!!
All I got were to add Regice, and a new jellyfish Pok?mon. :\

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Hey PIKA2! I really like your hack alot. I have some ideas for pokemons if you want. just pm me. I really liked the way your hack is coming up. I agree with you that people shouldn't be posting unrelated subjcts in this thread.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Why don't you amke it so that you have to do certain expeditions
to get some of the legendaries? Like jobs for some people.

Jeremy

Years
Um...wha? Is it like, "Here give this to the person in Old Bark Town" *gives* *poof* legendary pops out. Ehh, I'll just make you find them on your on. :P anyway I need more ideas. I need more ideas people! Unless ya guys are really determinded to let this hack die.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
How about making it so that the Evil Team something tries to arouse a Blizzard,
and you have to stop it. Then after a couple of battles in a mountain or some other place, you destroy the machine. But the explosion awakens some legendary pokemon or something.

Years
Hack Ideas

I think you should first decide where the legendaries will be then depending on the surroundings etc. we can help you figure out ways to get them. for example in FR/LG you have to get 60 pokemon, national dex and the ruby plate before you can get to the 4, 5, 6, 7 islands. think about those sort of things, you know beat elite four to access 1st then get 75 pokemon and carry 1st legendary pokemon to get to the next.

Jeremy

Years
Well thanks everyone I think I got the idea how to make you find the legendaries, and it's gona be better then how you found the legendary dogs. ;) Also, some Pok?mon are replaced. >_< Oh well. Anyway, enough of the legendaries, how about some new Pok?mon ideas?

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
How about when you first come out of your house and start looking for Prof. Palm
she isn't there. So you start looking North, near some mountains. And you find her
lying on the floor, covered with ice.So you take out one of the pokemon to help her
out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2004
PIKA2 said:
Umm, huh. Intresting, but uh-huh. I just need some Pok?mon ideas for now, story ideas, I'm loaded. ;)

how about a polarbear poke? or maybe an ice/normal type dog? are you looking for just ice poke or any poke

DaRk GeNgAr:HAHAHAHA

Lord of Shadows
Years
Hi, PIKA2 I have a few ideas for new pokemon! If you want them I can email you all there info and some screenshots of them. I really want to play this game and I'm so looking forward to starting a new poke adventure!

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2004
can't you hack r/s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back