• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
Granted, but you're stuck in the real world.

I wish I had some caffeine.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
That would be helpful if you didnt already fail so much that you had a cheat barrier on life cause your life is at -1.

Anyway uh i wish for the girl i love to have not done all this to me and to have just gone out with me in the first place and not make me go through this torturous hell i feel.

raging lion

Veteran Player
Years
Granted, but its too small for you to wear it

I wish that I can teleport my self as nightcrawler from X-men

Gerri Shin

  
Years
granted, but it's only a custodial job and there is no chance of promotions available.

I wish for a key lime cheesecake that creates a perfect world, for me and those I choose, to live in after I eat it.

Years
Granted. It tastes horrible and for order for its effect to work, you need to eat all of it. Btw, it's also the current world record holder for largest l i e cake.

I wish for tomorrow not to come.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
granted but you will never get birthday, christmas, valentines, thanksgiving, or easter presents

i wish i lived in a castle

Years
Granted. However, around the same time you take the cap off the glue stick, your parents come into the room and become super paranoid for some reason and think you're sniffing glue. Months of unneeded therapy and rehab ensue.

I wish for a figgy pudding.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Granted, but you get eaten by rabid sharks.

I wish I was Konata.
(If you don't know who she is, look it up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back