• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Banner looks great, CSS + other content could use some work.

Text stretches out to the end of the banner, padding should be used. Rainbow colours.. doesnt really work well anywhere with black. The youtube image and pokeball dont work. The white dotted underline can be changed to black so it doesnt look so ><

Lol sorry for writing an essay just bored so yeah XD

8/10

Years
It looks natural in black (the CSS), and the banner's pretty cute. You should use this CSS technique Abnegation taught me to get rid of the ...... under the [titles]. Ask me how if you want.
[8/10]

Beaten? How could that be?

Anyhoo, it's...one of the more unique CSS signatures I've seen so far. I don't like how "beauty" is clashing with the branch, nor the color contrast. I do like the use of Feebas and the poem that goes with it, also the neatness in that. [8/10]

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
The image in the banner is just a little bit to small for my taste. But I like the arrangement of the text and use of bold.
8.7/10

Cid

Years
Awesome sig for an awesome render. Axel's KH 358/2 D art looks cool.
I think I've seen that on a KH site, though...maybe not.

10/10

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
lmao what the heck@the image. Text is nice and organised but the image is.. random, somewhat. Still, I like it.

9/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
Whoa....that is deep. I actually like it..though for some reaason, it irks me that it doesn't rhyme, but still real nice...and sweet. :)

9.5/10

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
The 'VS' image looks like they should be revamped since you can really notice the pixels. but it's layered out well.

6.5/10

Nudge

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
I really like your sig, set out really good and goes with your avatar.
9/10 I reckon

Cid

Years
Blurry (sort of) but decent banner. The text just doesn't please the eyes.
Still, it's organized, so...

7/10

Years
8/10. Not really a big fan of the banner. Kinda has too many bright colors (or something like that) IMO. Alignment is nice though and the black bars are a nice touch.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
A table? well, you're pretty origional, I'l give you that. ^_^
6.8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back