• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
hello long overgrown emo fringe (this is what happens when i don't brush it back and hairspray it) and i didn't realise how pale i am...

Spoiler:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
hello long overgrown emo fringe (this is what happens when i don't brush it back and hairspray it) and i didn't realise how pale i am...

Spoiler:

Yo sick hair you have going there very nice :) you are pretty pale though I must say. but all is good u look cute ;)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Emma, you look gorgeous! Totally love the hair.

Well, yesterday my friends and I got together, and at one point there was this photo session. God, about 100 photos were taken and only about 10 came out anywhere decent. >> Anyway, pics:

A group picture of me and my friends. If you don't know who I am already, I'm the kid in the black.
Spoiler:

This is one of me and my best friend. He's got a little touchy. D=
Spoiler:

Another one of my best friend and me. For some reason, he's got the diva pose on.
Spoiler:

Years
tumblr_m983jod4qD1qfxct6o1_500.jpg

so, between august 2011 and 2012, i've lost about 60 or 70 pounds :D

Nice pics Erik, although I don't think you've changed much.

hi. i'm waving. i don't actually like this beer. it has been a while. hi.
Spoiler:

You look very happy there Gavin!

Here is me as Captain Underpants for book dress up day.

Spoiler:

Wow Tyler, it's nice since we haven't seen pics of you in a while. Captain Underpants is a cool character but I never read the books.

Just some silly pictures I took the other night:
yIoQH.jpg

Bein' Silly

Qp2Jd.jpg

Obligatory Duck Lips

Nice hair you have Arielle!

Well, yesterday my friends and I got together, and at one point there was this photo session. God, about 100 photos were taken and only about 10 came out anywhere decent. >> Anyway, pics:

A group picture of me and my friends. If you don't know who I am already, I'm the kid in the black.
Spoiler:

This is one of me and my best friend. He's got a little touchy. D=
Spoiler:

Another one of my best friend and me. For some reason, he's got the diva pose on.
Spoiler:

And again Dipu, yours never fail to impress me.

I am very camera shy, so I don't take many pics of myself but I want to show you this picture from my high school graduation in 2010.

Spoiler:

I'm just posting it in case you missed it in the old thread.

Now, if you're wondering which one is me, look at the five people in the front row. I'm the girl in the middle.

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hahaha Awwww Nichole u look sooo cute with that face lol U need to like the camera more it won't bite lol

Ok guys just before I leave PC Imma leave something here for you to remember me but I will be back I Promise I will miss all you guys and love you all.

9i797s.png

Gliberty

Pro-Arrogance Party Member
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Wow congrats Erik. That must have taken some insane dedication.

I'm going to go to the gym and change my eating habits soon enough so I'm taking photos of myself like this

Haha, I know what you mean!

Although I am not overweight, I am by no means in-shape. I keep doing that thing where I pronounce that I am going to work out or do p90x, but when the dreaded day comes I end up saying, "nah, I can always start tomorrow". Then the process repeats itself.

Also, congrats to Erik

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
THIS HAIR WAS COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL WHICH IS QUITE AWESOME TBH!!!

Also I cannot replicate it now. :( Just a clip back turned into a work of art, I am really a genius.

Spoiler:

Oh and have my hair down, too!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
And we once again witness the flawless Nica in her beauty, you looks lovely dear, you have really nice skin and don't even deny it.

I love your hair in the first picture as well, that's very nice, shame you can't replicate it.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Also I cannot replicate it now. :( Just a clip back turned into a work of art, I am really a genius.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
You always look great with your hair in a ponytail, but your hair down is just MAGNIFICENT! Though it wouldn't hurt if you curled it :P

I guess I'll add a photo of the moment before I went to my senior prom back in 2010. Sure was a blast...the first half of it anyway xD No comment about my tie color ^_^
Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If there is anything I can heartfeltly compliment you about, that's your smile. It looks really pretty.

Also you have a freaking lot of hair, it looks much better tied XD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Went to the Intrepid today, saw lots of planes and boats and guns and stuff. Picture time!

Spoiler:

Following are various planes and choppers on the Intrepid, I'm in a few of the pictures.
Spoiler:

For those who don't know, the Space Shuttle Enterprise was just put on the Intrepid about two months ago. And guess what I got to see? :3

Spoiler:

There are a whole lot more, including a whole set of submarine photos, but those won't make any sense without an in depth explanation, and I don't really have time to, at the moment. Hope you liked them!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
o thanks guys.

BUT NOW I HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO SHOW! So today I got hair...styling spray to try to curl it because the hair styler thing doesn't work that great w/o curling and tbh it doesn't look that great sadly!

Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Went to the Intrepid today, saw lots of planes and boats and guns and stuff. Picture time!

Spoiler:

Following are various planes and choppers on the Intrepid, I'm in a few of the pictures.
Spoiler:

For those who don't know, the Space Shuttle Enterprise was just put on the Intrepid about two months ago. And guess what I got to see? :3

Spoiler:

There are a whole lot more, including a whole set of submarine photos, but those won't make any sense without an in depth explanation, and I don't really have time to, at the moment. Hope you liked them!

o thanks guys.

BUT NOW I HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO SHOW! So today I got hair...styling spray to try to curl it because the hair styler thing doesn't work that great w/o curling and tbh it doesn't look that great sadly!

Spoiler:

Nice pics Nica and Dipu.

Especially yours, Nica. I love that hair.

As for you Dipu, nice pics with the Intrepid.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Spoiler:

I thought I looked good before going out Saturday and took a picture!

User19sq

This is just me, showing off a personal treasure of mine.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back