• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon BlastBurn Version

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Haha! Look at leafeo, I love the fact you mirrored him to make it look like he's moving :D

Is this still in idea mode or has it gone into production?

*Custard*

The Girl that Loves Custard
Years
Haha! Look at leafeo, I love the fact you mirrored him to make it look like he's moving :D

Is this still in idea mode or has it gone into production?

It is still an Idea. After My and my brothers exams are over we will be making it further

What exactly is Leafeo based off of? A lion, perhaps? Either way, it's quite a basic fake, even for starters.

My fakemon basically aren't based anything just imagination. Few of the fakemons are mine most are my brother Superqami's.

Last edited:

*Custard*

The Girl that Loves Custard
Years
This thread is deserted! Ok I updated new information plus.. There's i something wrong with the picture of the map which is not able to be seen if you are curious right click that unloade image and click Save as..!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Admins and mods lock it if this is a month old do not lock if its not. Becuz my siter does not want it to die... I do not think its a month old.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Admins and mods lock it if this is a month old do not lock if its not. Becuz my siter does not want it to die... I do not think its a month old.
What are you on about? This thread was only inactive for 2 weeks, and the thread revival limit is 2 months here.

Years
I love Fakemon's :D yay another fakemon hack ^_^ the title screen looks great.... not much so far, but :) ill be sure to support this hack :) and Good luck.... keep it up ^_^

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I love Fakemon's :D yay another fakemon hack ^_^ the title screen looks great.... not much so far, but :) ill be sure to support this hack :) and Good luck.... keep it up ^_^

Thanks! :D I am Custard's brother. By the way it is a game made with rpg maker not A hack it is not a hack,. :p

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Custard and I have been Busy so we will be working on the grass tile it is really BAD!

Back