• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Korosu (short preview available)

What was better: Pokemon Outlaw or Pokemon CAWPS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
not gonna lie, loved your other hacks so looking forward to this one!!

fyi, I loved the humour XD

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 1, 2021
I hope this one is as savage as pokemon outlaw, that shit was the GOAT of all pokemon hacks

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey! I've got an important update for those of you who still care!
Pokémon Korosu is VERY close to completed. All of the main gameplay has been completed.
It will definitely be coming out this month, barring disaster. Perhaps as soon as next week. So soon, I'll ask the Ice man to close this thread and I'll make a new one in the main hacks section.

This should definitely be my best hack! Maybe not as savage as Outlaw, though there's going to be harsh violence and some vulgarity... Ok, maybe it is as savage as Outlaw. But it won't be as stupid as Outlaw. And it'll definitely have more features and better gameplay than either Outlaw or CAWPS.

Thank you.
Shout out to my haters, you keep me humble.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Your hack are always awesome man! One of the best parts is you put only the final and complete release, using cursing words and such stuffs... Please try to make better graphics and pallets than the previous two pal!!! GOOD LUCK!
If it's possible can you make a character for me in your hack?? Youngster a.ka Caramelo having Umbreon only his team =D I don't mind getting killed in your game LMAO

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
Really looking forward to this. Also probably gonna be pestering NumbNexus in the comments of their CAWPS playthrough to play this too :P

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm extremely excited about this hack, and I can't wait to play it. I think this will be the game to tide me over until I can get a better phone to play Pokemon Go on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back