• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Couldn't agree more, its Pichu! >_<... *tries to resist the cuteness factor but fails* ... @_o 9/10.

Kairyu

Years
I must reserve 10 out of 10 for the perfect avatar!

Yep, she sure did =D. What surprised me even more is that she used a mouse to draw it! I can barely draw a straight line with a mouse :\.

^Wow nice avatar by the way, do you make a new avie every few days? If so, keep it up! I get a kick out of it everytime, lol. Great job! 9.99/10.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Eeeep, mouse-drawn? Then wholy guacamole, that gets a 9.99/10 as well. I marvel at those who are able to draw really well with only a mouse. 0_o

Oh, and yes, I'm a chronic avatar/banner-maker-person (long word, there). Most of the time when I see/make an image that I really like, I just stick into an avatar/banner and add a few effects. And I've already made a new banner for myself, I just don't want to change it yet because I just made this "tree and sky" one. xD

(Oh yeah, I always change my siggy with a videogame sprite and a most of the time funny but hard-to-understand quote... I'm trying to keep it up, but I'll probably run out of ideas soon. :P)

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol as you taught me that's Kouichi! Aww Kouichi seems so sweet....sad life he seems to lead though...or so I've read...9/10 good tastes ^_^

Kairyu

Years
Again its a 9/10, at least!
*Doesn't know which avatar is cuter*

*faints*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
10/10, such a really nice avatar, and it's high-quality. ^_^ Plus Dragonite's really cute!

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
9/10! The colors are brighter than your last one, although the text kinda distracts from the image. :]

Oh, and yes, my avatar is really weird this time around... x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back