Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (05:44 PM).
arachnidsGrip
thief of light
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
To be honest, I want to be more active in PC, mostly in my blogs and in FCG, since I'm really slacking it in the late part :3 Also, take part in more events, and who knows, maaaaaybe host some of mine :)
Old 4 Weeks Ago (05:54 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
March 19th, 2015 will be marking my 4th PCversary. Dang I am so old hahahaha

As for what I plan to do in 2015, hopefully continue to welcome any new faces to the forums, keep staying active in the sections I currently post in, moderating my Fairy-type club and one that I think I should do, use my blog more actively.

Maybe take part in events as well, since I barely ever do when one's around.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (07:12 PM).
Dedenne1
Why so mean?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I thought i joined here already lol :3
Username: Dedenne1
Reason for Joining the Club: umm im in love with pokecommunity lol
Who's PC's Site Admin?: PPN Steve :p
If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?
Umm the day it was created so i could join and be the first one to join up and spend my life on here and be an admin and make all the new topics lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 4 Weeks Ago (07:19 PM).
Antemortem
nothing but a teenage phase

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Username: Antemortem
Reason for Joining the Club: pc's pretty cool i guess
Who's PC's Site Admin?: rukie my man

I saw the age thing and PC resolutions and figured I'd join so I could respond. I'm coming upon my three year anniversary on PC on January 21st so I think that's pretty cool. To think how much I've changed in three years and how much PC has influenced that is a really weird thought... but I like it and don't regret a second I've spent here. I'm resolving to convince others to not take shit so seriously, though, especially in regards to the forum or its members, and to be more open to new interactions, as well as discussion topics.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:09 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

I think I have two big resolutions for 2015. The latter part of 2014 my activity went down a little due to life, and things are going okay now. So, I am hoping to fix that once the year comes around. I also really miss welcoming members, as well as roleplaying...so that's also something I want to work on. Another thing I want to do is to finally meet a really good friend of mine on here. Almost four years now and we still haven't met and we want 2015 to be THAT year. It's gonna be easier once I move to Texas in March.

oh i'm sorry make that three lmao

Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:23 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I know I'm fairly active with welcoming new guys, but I sorta want to go the extra mile in the new year and that's actively talking with them. Most of the time I only find myself saying hello in their introduction thread and the only times I end up talking are when they friend request me. Dragon and Sheep both inspired me to get active there and I want to do better in terms of interactivity.

Also, another one would be to get more active on the battle server again. My activity had been quite on-and-off there in the later half of the year and that must be fixed.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:49 PM).
Zoro
hi
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Zoro
I'm only a little more than a year old as far as PC ages go. For 2015 I only have one goal on here, to be active the entire year. This year I was active for the first half, but became inactive in August and fizzled out entirely. I want that to change this year.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:26 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

I made that goal as well for this year, but I highly doubt that I'll make that happen. xD Sure that would require me to go on PC every day for at least two hours but I also gotta make some room for life. lol

Old 4 Weeks Ago (12:54 AM).
arachnidsGrip
thief of light
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I'll try to be more active in PC in general. Since I'm planning to do a blog channel here on PC, I've got to be active :3 Also, I REALLY need to get back on the FCG horse and make new clubs and actually make them active :x
Old 4 Weeks Ago (04:48 AM).
Arylett Charnoa
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I will do this in feeble attempts to foster a connection with myself and this community.

Username: Arylett Charnoa

Reason for Joining the Club: I think I already said that above. But I am looking for more humans to add to my intense small roster of friends. This place is the best I could find and the most active. Also, boredom and taking breaks from projects. That too is a reason.

Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

Quote originally posted by Bruce Banner:
I'm only a little more than a year old as far as PC ages go. For 2015 I only have one goal on here, to be active the entire year. This year I was active for the first half, but became inactive in August and fizzled out entirely. I want that to change this year.
That kind of sums me up right there! I joined ages ago, and then didn't do much of anything because I became discouraged. This place didn't feel *quite* right to me. Of course, after going on a long quest throughout the internet and leaving a place that I had been at for many years that I just became very dull about, this seemed to be my best bet. And now I'm back to give it another chance!

I will see if I can stay active throughout the year. It all depends on if I am encapsulated by this community. (Or maybe when I create that roleplay I'm planning.) So far, I feel very distant from everyone. Moreso this weirdo outsider who appears to say words and then disappears into the night. We'll see if we can change that. But if we don't, I won't be too sad. I don't expect myself not to feel like that for a while, as I tend to be naturally detached anyway.

Avatar and signature banner are by me. I drew the art and made the banner. I also made the little button in my usertitle.

Deviantart | Tumblr | Art Thread | Johari
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:55 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Roleplaying is what kept me active here on PC! I've done a couple roleplays, and joined a bazillion of them. One of my resolutions this year is to get back into it, because it's what drew me to get active.

Can't wait to see what you have in store, Arylett!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (09:52 PM).
Zoro
hi
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Zoro
Hm, what kept me active? Well when the GT started I tried to participate in as many events as possible, and actually completed most of them before I left for South America. I also had a trade shop and that kept me on here because I enjoyed getting new Pokemon it had kind of...business-y feel to it? I enjoyed doing that, and some days I would spend hours doing that. Also, the year of gaming kept me on here for a while because I always wanted to hit the top 3. Plus, my friends ofc and the fun atmosphere that this site provided. Nothing on here really kept me from coming on, I think it was just that the whole college things started, I started to make new friends, had new classes and was in a entirely different atmosphere. That changed me a bit and I didn't get on here, not because I didn't have time but because I just didn't want to. I've adapted though, and now I enjoy getting back on here again, and like I've said earlier, plan to stay.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (01:02 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Hypothetically, and maaaaaaaaaaybe something to think about in the future...on the topic of events: If you were a host of an event, what kind would it be and where would you host it?

Old 6 Days Ago (02:47 AM). Edited 6 Hours Ago by Peitharchia.
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Welcome to those who've joined; we're happy to have you!

So, we've got another Get-Together coming up sometime around June, which is five months away from now. Are we planning to take part in any events that are annually hosted? Would we find ourselves creating our own events? If we're planning to make and host a few, what sort of events are they going to be? How would we go about running them?

As for myself, I likely won't be hosting anything, unfortunately. Though, if others need help, I would be glad to lend some assistance. As for taking part, I haven't participated in many events at our last GT, so I'll put some effort into changing that this time around and try to take part in more.
Old 5 Days Ago (10:17 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

I'm gonna stay on the sidelines for now. It's unknown whether I'm going to be active enough to host a few events for the GT this year. But I'm hoping so though! Last year I wasn't really able to host some events (well, I was part of the Battle Server GT there, I was able to help out a little~) so I'm unsure for this year. Better keep hoping for now.

If anything at all, I really want to bring back the Egg Swap.

Old 14 Hours Ago (01:54 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
I'm actually considering participating more actively this time around. The GTs are always very fun but for some reason I have next to no memory of the last few, probably because I didn't put enough effort into participation... so that has to change this time. So many awesome things I end up missing out on because laziness. :'(

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 LV
Old 14 Hours Ago (01:59 PM).
Sonata
Music is freedom
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I do some battling sometimes, and I play CAH. But other than that I'm not too terrible active in the whole GT thing. I'd thought about creating an event so that I can be a bit more active with it, but every time I try to think of what I would do my mind draws a blank.

Sponsored Links