• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your guilty pleasure?

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
PokeCommunity, everyone has a guilty pleasure, what's yours?

A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes, such as campy styles of entertainment. Fashion, video games, music, theatre, television series,films, junk and food can be examples of guilty pleasures
- Wikipedia

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
Years
I'm allergic to dogs and I used to strongly dislike them.
However I've started to grow very fond of the loyal critters but I worry if people find out that I like them they'll bring them around me more. (Not great for my lungs!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh that's easy. The KissXSis manga. I've seen fucked up scenarios before but the shit that happens in this particular series can be downright crazy.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I have to say chips. Don't bring a bag of chips near me. You won't have it anymore.

Years
Eating the souls of the unborn

Also desserts, I try to avoid them because they are so bad for my teeth and I'm trying really hard to keep my teeth healthy but if someone in this house cooks one or brings one home I can't say no.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
My guilty pleasure is melting chocolate chips and eating melted gooey chocolate. It's so indulgent and horrible but I can't help myself.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I have to say chips. Don't bring a bag of chips near me. You won't have it anymore.

l.gif

I don't have much guilt, but the closest thing I can is emptying the carafe before anyone else can get a cup. It's amazing. They know me by name and swarm before the machine is emptied. It's funny because I always bring my own as well. They know that when it comes to the caffeine: it's all mine.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
l.gif

I don't have much guilt, but the closest thing I can is emptying the carafe before anyone else can get a cup. It's amazing. They know me by name and swarm before the machine is emptied. It's funny because I always bring my own as well. They know that when it comes to the caffeine: it's all mine.

Thank you for remind me I was craving for chips haha
(I try to not buy them... too often..)

Coffee's good too,,, Moka.. Latte... Cappuccino... I am craving someting else now

Years
Donuts...
haha non-food related though I gotta say the Warriors novels...Though I stopped reading them years ago I still get random urges to pick them up again.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Thank you for remind me I was craving for chips haha
(I try to not buy them... too often..)

Coffee's good too,,, Moka.. Latte... Cappuccino... I am craving someting else now

Do you mean Mocha? The second time I saw someone on here spell it as 'moka' and unless I'm missing something it's name hasn't been changed. Speaking of which, espresso is as close as I get to fancy.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Do you mean Mocha? The second time I saw someone on here spell it as 'moka' and unless I'm missing something it's name hasn't been changed. Speaking of which, espresso is as close as I get to fancy.

Oops sorry Moka is how they write Mocha in french ;)

Years
YouTuber Challenge videos... Literally all of the basic, boring, popular YTers do it, and I feel like I should hate it as it's unoriginal and way overdone, but I watch them and laugh every time

Back