• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
This has happened to me in more than one rom, and happens as soon as I put in a script to make people talk. I just spent several days doing nothing but mapping, then put in a couple of these scripts, and bang it looks like that an ALL text, that includes all menus in your bag, your pokemon, the pokedex etc.

I would really like to not have just wasted the last 2 or 3 days of my life. So if someone knows how to fix it please tell me.

The game font got screwed up, either you have a backup or you'll need to fix it by hand.

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to do so...
There won't ever be a way either, so... sorry! ^__^

Yeah, no way if we don't consider ASM.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2010
Hello, I have a problem again, sorry to bother you guys!
In my hack, I wanted to make everything tougher and more of a challenge. So I raised the levels of wild pokemon and trainers and gym leaders. However, as a result, by the time the character gets to Misty, his guys are approximately levels 28-36. At this rate, you'll be at level 100 in no time, and I was wondering if there was a way to raise the level cap. Thanks,
-Jarcon

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
How to change badge's icons in Ruby?

You can find them in tile molester.
Just look around cause I didn't make a note of the offset...
But trust me its in tile molester for R/S.

Badges.png

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
repost 2

how do you make it so a person event spearow battle happens, then that person event, and 2 others dissapear?

xse scripts please. for all 3.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
i was reding a tutorial, and it didnt say u had to do that, just put message.
whos cus you need it trust me look at any other script in the game and you will see i am right

also my own question if anybodey can answer how do I edit the badges in FR can you find it in unzl gba ? thanks for the help

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
The game font got screwed up, either you have a backup or you'll need to fix it by hand.
Well there's no point in a back up since it's happened in every ROM I've ever used. How would I go about fixing it btw...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
whos cus you need it trust me look at any other script in the game and you will see i am right

also my own question if anybodey can answer how do I edit the badges in FR can you find it in unzl gba ? thanks for the help
Yes the badges are in unlz. Just look for them.

Well there's no point in a back up since it's happened in every ROM I've ever used. How would I go about fixing it btw...
Well you can perhaps edit the font in Tile molester. Maybe that might fix it. Idk Never tried it but I've definately seen the font in there.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
repost 3
how do you make it so a person event spearow battle happens, then that person event, and 2 others dissapear?

xse scripts please. for all 3.

TehBazzard

Main creator of FireRed+
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2009
How do I set a trainers battle theme? Like lets say I replace a song in the games file with a custom song. how would I get that custom song to play when I fight certain trainers?
bump
Also if that question can't be answered, I do have another one.
What would be a script for a Yes/No question, with Yes leading to a trainer battle, then the trainer giving you an item after the battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back