• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Jukebox ♪ The Music Lovers Club

Manitee

bury me alive
Years

Username: Charloteee
Reason for Joining the Club: I just adore music. I can't go a day without listening to my playlist on my phone, it relaxes me and helps me concentrate. I life without music wouldn't be a life at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Your signature! <3 Marina & The Diamonds!~ Marina is such an amazing gal. I love her songs, especially this one.

Spoiler:

I can sing it all day every day <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Welcome guys to the club! Added you all to the list :]

What are your musical tastes?

I'm more into the Pop genre especially those that make it to the Top 100 or so x3 I know I'm so shallow when it comes to music but that's the way it is, #dealwithit

I'm actually more of a Katy Perry fan myself and there are some like Ke$ha and Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato and more x3 wow im so lame when it comes to music ;~;

~~~~~~~

ANYWAYS, If you want a song requested, you can VM me or you can post it here with the Title and the Singer! You can request your song now! :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
AHHH. I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG. Since Pharrell did a collab with Daft Punk I knew this would be it for a new album from him and I'm so glad he's finally doing it. <3 I have that song cranked up every time I go to school. Puts a smile on my face :3

Salzorrah

Years
Okay! Already added the song to the post!

Speaking of Happy, have you watched the hour-versions of it? It seems very interesting. It broke the record for being the only 24-hour music video in history xD

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Okay! Already added the song to the post!

Speaking of Happy, have you watched the hour-versions of it? It seems very interesting. It broke the record for being the only 24-hour music video in history xD

Oh wow, I didn't even know that was a thing xD I just looked it up on youtube, wowzers! They couldn't have picked a better song to do this with. This is one of the few songs that I could actually listen to for hours straight xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have watched it as well. xD It feels like the song was originally written to play for one hour but it wasn't and I'm also very glad for it.

Slight topic change but it's more of a straightforward answer: How many songs do you have on your music playlist?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I love music, so why not eh.

Username: Scyke'd
Reason for Joining the Club: Music is beautiful, and jukeboxes are fun in the rare times that they actually work. (rl jukeboxes, that is aha)

What are your musical tastes? It's varied. I don't stay in any particular genre, really. My playlist can go from Queens of the Stone Age to Bruno Mars, which is a strange transition when it does happen aha. One thing is I don't really listen to much pop nowadays, and EDM and dubstep has never really appealed to me.

Two distinct genres however that do dominate my main music listens are alternative rock and rap.

And to the new topic:
How many songs do you have on your music playlist? I have a few different playlists, with the biggest one that mixes nearly every song that I like having 108 songs.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Slight topic change but it's more of a straightforward answer: How many songs do you have on your music playlist?
I usually listen to my "Recently Added" playlist on iTunes, which varies in length. Besides that, my go-to playlist has like 30-40 songs. It's like a good two and a half hours.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
How many songs do you have on your music playlist?

I have a ton of different playlists, each for a different genre and a different occasion. Each one is about 25 songs long, and I usually put them on shuffle :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have a variety of playlists which, just like Cathy, consists music of specific genres. Each playlist contains about twenty to thirty songs.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years

I, too, have a few playlists, but the biggest playlist (that has actual music) is my J-Pop/J-Rock music, which mostly consists of AMAZING anime theme songs. Fifty-six songs, in total.

My favorite song in the playlist is "Resonance," by T.M. Revolution. It's an opening theme from Soul Eater.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the club Scyke'd!~ Heh, my tastes just change so much, just like yours, actually. xD One day I'm craving some Depeche Mode and the next I'm craving Paramore.

As for myself...I only have two playlists. I separate my country music from my misc. music which has the rest of the genres. Country needs to be listened during certain moods, and sometimes I feel a little...weird when I listen to a pop song right after a country song. It changes the mood drastically. xD

In that misc. playlist, I have like..400 songs, and the country one has 200. In total I have 600 songs altogether.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The place has been a little quiet lately, so thought I should kick-off a new topic, haha. Anyway, let's go! Who are your favorite music artists?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Who are your favorite music artists?
Voltaire is definitely one of them. Adrian Von Ziegler, Breaking Benjamin... Amber Asylum, and Zack Bogucki.

The last one made one of my favorite video game remixes, titled, "Bad Manors."

Salzorrah

Years

I'm a hardcore Katy Perry fan! But yeah, my faves are mostly mainstream singers :[

ik im laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Anyways, another song change so if you have any requests you can shoot it out :]

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have a lot, with two of them being Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. 8) Their music are filled with emotion, and also quite motivational. Another would be Eminem. Rap songs don't usually make sense, but this guy's does. Once you start thinking, you could really understand what he's trying to get across.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: Autumn Reverie

Reason for Joining the Club: I LOVE MUSIC. Music is life, life is music. Without music, there'd be nothing. Nothing to dance to, nothing to sing to, nothing to celebrate to. Music brings people together no matter what their culture.

Who are your favourite music artists?
I have many. Bon Jovi, Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry amongst many others. They all have exceptional vocal skills imo, and their songs are amazing as well.

Also, I LOVE Pharrell Williams' Happy. SO MUCH. It's such an upbeat song and always makes my day. Clap along if you feel that happiness is the truth! 8D

Back