• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trading

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If any of us have been doing any wonder trades recently, what have we been able to get ourselves so far? Anything interesting?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I watch a streamer called SMKGaming who collects shiny Pokemon and he would give some away through wonder trade every weekend. When I kept wonder trading to try and get one of his shinies a few weeks ago, I ended up getting a shiny Politoed nicknamed "5% plz smk" from someone else instead.

Last edited:
Years
I almost already have every Pokémon, so most of the time I get nothing special in WT. I never got a shiny in wonder trade though

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
I just started Wonder Trading today because I heard it was the best way to get pokemiles. Havn't gotten anything great yet.

Years
I gave away a shiny eevee once
i got shiny male eevee several days ago. was he yours?
i got several legendaries from WT such as Palkia, Shiny Giratina (hacked), Shiny Mew (hack), and phione. well, i got several shinies too. shiny eevee, shiny mudkip, shiny Blaziken, and shiny cosfarigus.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
i got shiny male eevee several days ago. was he yours?
i got several legendaries from WT such as Palkia, Shiny Giratina (hacked), Shiny Mew (hack), and phione. well, i got several shinies too. shiny eevee, shiny mudkip, shiny Blaziken, and shiny cosfarigus.

Yes, he was a male eevee. What's the OT on him?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I haven't historically had much luck with Wonder Trade. The best thing I've gotten was a shiny 6IV Totodile during a WTW, but most other times I just end up with Pidgeys and Caterpies and the like. I've never really been big on trading though, I only tend to trade for things I really need at a given time, so getting something random is kinda meh for me :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
So I Wonder Traded a box of random Pokemon just for fun and to see what I'd get.

Hidden Ability Porygon
Hidden Ability Froakie
Hidden Ability Fennekin
Hidden Ability Poliwag

2 Wurmples (Both holding Pecha Berries)
2 Zigzagoons
2 Bunnelby

That's about it. An Impish Skarmory from Japan. An Adamant Pichu that knows Volt Tackle from Korea. Then a bunch of random pokemon. Fun stuff this here wonder trading.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Got a shiny Wailord nicknamed "YOUR MOM!".

Both the nickname and the obviousness of it being hacked (level 100, pokerus - why would anyone trade this on WT if it were legit?) led to me putting it up on the GTS for a Xerneas.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
Been stocking up on some spare legends from my latest run of White 2 to send on wonder trade since I feel generous and they were easy to catch thanx to master ball code for BW2

Back