• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Heiwa [Beta 1.0 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
I haven't done anything to change the core code of the game so as long as you can get a basic FireRed ROM working this should work too...

It's a zip so it won't read it :/ it all depends what it's listed as. I can play fire red from some websites but not others

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
It's a zip so it won't read it :/ it all depends what it's listed as. I can play fire red from some websites but not others

It's a zip archive so you'll need to extract it and apply the patch on your computer. Then you can put the patched ROM on your phone.

Years
On the stats slide of the summary there are letter grades next to the stats, I'm not really sure what they are and I'm curious.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
K5Tk78s.png

Progress continues. Not much to show, as I don't want to give away the next city yet. But, the S.S. Anne is currently visiting Heiwa, and only the best of the best can get on board.

I've been seriously considering redoing the first part of the game. Changing the events to really get a story going, and release a four gym beta instead of a longer six gym one. Hopefully I can show what I've really got planned for Heiwa :]

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Finished the beta, and I wanted to say that I liked it, although it feels a little to short for a 3 gyms beta. I also think you shouldnt make Surf and Flamethrower available so early.
And I found a bug -
4t3zdyhknumn.png

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
This game looks amaizing.The graphics are incredible.You preserved the FR/LG style,but you added a twist.The story is interesting,the music is great.This hack is just perfect....Keep up the good work,I really like this hack.

Also,the name is "Heiwa"?This is a very nice way to imply that the region is a peaceful place. :)

~Sorry for my bad English.I'm not a native speaker.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2022
I love to play this hack, and i can't wait till it's finished.
The beta is really awesome, and i really like the spriting.
I have a question will noibat and inkay still be in the game because, in the beta they are there but when i look at the pokemon in the pokedex on this page I don't see them :(
They are my favourite pokemon.

(Sorry for my bad english) :p

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I love to play this hack, and i can't wait till it's finished.
The beta is really awesome, and i really like the spriting.
I have a question will noibat and inkay still be in the game because, in the beta they are there but when i look at the pokemon in the pokedex on this page I don't see them :(
They are my favourite pokemon.

(Sorry for my bad english) :p

Yes, Noibat and Inkay will both be capturable at different places in Heiwa! They cannot be captured in the first beta, though.

Update!

So progress has been continuing rather steadily. The early game has really been reworked, with an actual story beginning to be incorporated. Additionally, mapping for the next city has been in the works. Here's a bit of what's been added:
TDvXs8U.png
qsIeFtd.png
dBrox3m.png
hIDm8xb.png

Most notable is probably the new look for Ombra Town as well as the new "inscription." In the final picture we get a look at the next city: Primaria City.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2022
When will there be a new beta? Cant wait for the next update!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
When will there be a new beta? Cant wait for the next update!

New beta is a bit of a ways off... I keep changing my plans for the story! I don't want a put a date on it, but a rough estimate is looking like sometime this summer.

As for updates, there's not a whole lot to show yet. I've mostly been doing "behind the scenes" work lately... small scripts, music, that kind of stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back