• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Kanonji is pretty stupid. XD (not in spoilers because this *fact* is pretty much known already, and it's not necessarily related to the new chapters... XD)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

LOL Kanonji is pretty stupid. XD (not in spoilers because this *fact* is pretty much known already, and it's not necessarily related to the new chapters... XD)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
...How much does photoshop cost?
Well, any software that I can download for free... Doesn't really have to be a website.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Sousuke, even thought it's slightly related, you should talk about other things in addition to trying to find photo editing websites/software.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Bwuahaha, I haven't actually read a specualtion theory in a while XD. I need to meet someone as insane as me. Though I'd probably get really annoyed of him really quickly.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Sosuke, try using Gimp or Gimp Shop.

Spoiler:

Years
...How much does photoshop cost?
Well, any software that I can download for free... Doesn't really have to be a website.

...In case you haven't noticed, Zameric gave you the link last page.

hello i like bleach and wish to join your club. Keiri
aizen is gay 8D

Welcome to the club =D
Yes he is
*hides from Sosuke*

Uhhh... Anyway... Anime~
Spoiler:

And manga~~
Spoiler:

darthreven

Sanity is for the weak!
Years
...In case you haven't noticed, Zameric gave you the link last page.

Welcome to the club =D
Yes he is
*hides from Sosuke*

Uhhh... Anyway... Anime~
Spoiler:

And manga~~
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

You're welcome :)

Spoiler:

darthreven

Sanity is for the weak!
Years
You're welcome :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, darthreven.
I'm not home right now, but if I can edit the first post without any problems I will add you to the list of pluses.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, welcome to the Bleach Club, darthreven! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me ILP/Ilpy/ILPy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you feel is fitting.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Anime:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

What can I say? Kubo-sensei is a genius. XD

Oh, and to talk about some things other people said:

Spoiler:

Aizen is totally gay. For Gin. Talk about "eww" reactions! Please don't kill me!!! XD

BTW Welcome to the club! Squad 10 is the best squad ever. XD

Zameric, two things. First, you remind me of an answering machine. "I'm not home now" is typical answering machine. XD Second, you misspelled "Aizen" not that I actually care. Heck, I spell his name as "baka" sometimes. XD *shot* *slashed with Kyoka Suigetsu* Please don't kill me!!!

Oh, and to all of you, I'm leaving for AnimeNEXT Saturday morning (early) and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, so I won't be online again until later in the day Sunday (around 5pm or so, Eastern time) or possibly the next day or so, if I'm too tired to get online. Anyway, I'm going to a Bleach photoshoot Saturday night, so I'll try to upload some pictures from that!

And sorry for not being online for a while - I've been doing exams and working on my waraji. I've got one more exam tomorrow, and I'm almost done making the waraji! I'm so excited for Saturday. I just know it'll be a blast!

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Welcome darthraven...you should try joining squad 7...just hope you can stand the heat of my squad exercises ;).

Speaking of that, its hard trying to make a decent banner without a computer as I have to really on painting and picture apps for my android :|. Hopefully, I can make it decent enough.

@minchan Have fun :D and I'm looking forward to those pictures :3I'm so jealous I wanna go :'(
With that said *rushes to read the bleach manga*

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
.......................................................................................................=.=

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm really having a difficult time making the banner. u.u

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Ok I've read the manga

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I rather like physics too, ILP. XD Even though I haven't taken it yet. Haha, I watch the Science channel in my free time. Well, in my free time in which I'm not reading or watching Bleach, or listening to Bleach music, or writing Bleach fanfiction or drawing Bleach fanart. XD *is a Bleach fangirl as you should be able to clearly see by now* LOL
Woo. Though I'm more of the "let's see what I can learn from wikipedia today... Oooh, space and time" kinda person XD.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh, and to all of you, I'm leaving for AnimeNEXT Saturday morning (early) and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, so I won't be online again until later in the day Sunday (around 5pm or so, Eastern time) or possibly the next day or so, if I'm too tired to get online. Anyway, I'm going to a Bleach photoshoot Saturday night, so I'll try to upload some pictures from that!

And sorry for not being online for a while - I've been doing exams and working on my waraji. I've got one more exam tomorrow, and I'm almost done making the waraji! I'm so excited for Saturday. I just know it'll be a blast!
Oh wow, lucky you! Hope you have a good time at AnimeNEXT.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
This whole post will be in spoilers because I'm too lazy to separate things, and I haven't finished my waraji yet. XD

Spoiler:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back