Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Reload this Page How loud would Pokémon roars be irl

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Old July 9th, 2013 (05:11 PM).
Banned

Nature: Modest
How loud would Pokémon roars of large legendary Pokémon like Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga, Palkia etc and many of other large Legendary Pokémon and other large Pokémon be irl?
Old July 9th, 2013 (08:58 PM).
The last Saskatchewan pirate.
Moderator, CS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
I'm just going to flip this over to Pokemon Voting Polls, as this is more of a question and answer thread than a discussion one.

While it's hard to gauge these things based on Pokedex entries, it seems as though Exploud would be the loudest Pokemon. It's said to have cries that can be heard over six miles away (putting it in the same category as a smallish clap of thunder), but it is also said to be able to create earthquakes with its voice, which means it should be much more powerful than that. I don't quite know the decibel scale, but I'm sure that hearing an Exploud's cries would be like standing next to a fighter jet taking off with that type of noise. I'm sure many of the legendary and other large Pokemon would be quite nosy, too, but they might be closer to a lion or elephant in terms of they're cries, rather than having eardrum shattering ones.
Old July 9th, 2013 (10:47 PM).

Nature: Brave
Yeah Exploud definitely has the highest Roars but talking about Legendaries well it's quite difficult. Man I need a Scientist to test out their cries...
Old July 12th, 2013 (03:36 PM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Exactly 50.7 decibels.

They'd be varying...? They'd all be as loud as their real-world counterparts, I guess. Legendary Pokémon would be very loud, to the point of being audible probably from miles away, but I think that's as far as the answer can really go here haha. They'd vary, just as any animal would. :D
Old July 14th, 2013 (12:19 PM).
Moderator, BSCS

Nature: Modest
I'd agree with the fact that it would vary. Exploud would be the loudest along with some legendaries like Entei, Raiko, Dialga etc. The you would have baby Pokemon with quiet roars.
Old July 14th, 2013 (02:53 PM).
Toot your horns

Nature: Lax
I feel as if Vigoroth would have a really loud noise, for some reason. Guess they just remind me of Howling Monkeys.
Old July 17th, 2013 (07:38 PM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Exploud would have the loudest roars out of all Pokemon, with several legendaries coming close behind.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)