• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
A new Mewtwo form? Honestly, Generation 6 is doing nothing but disappointing me.

You're dead to me :c

MEWTHREE IS BEING MADE OH GOD WHY

Soon enough, every Pokémon in the first two generations will have a three-Pokémon evolution line, mark my words. Every. Single. One.

You realizing by saying it that way, you're insinuating that Mewthree is the third in an evolution chain right? Mewtwo doesn't even have a second evolution. :I Mew and Mewtwo are two different things.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Mew/Mewtwo isn't an evo line. xD;

I still think Mewbuu is cool. I don't want it to be an evolution at all ever eugh, but I guess a form could be fine IF the backstory is good. I keep saying this but really everything rides on this story for me. Besides it looking cool in-game, which is just a fact.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
A new Mewtwo form? Honestly, Generation 6 is doing nothing but disappointing me.
Who the hell are you anyways? D:
Also:
You're dead to me :c

Soon enough, every Pokémon in the first two generations will have a three-Pokémon evolution line, mark my words. Every. Single. One.
That is a good thing though WE ARE ALL GEN 1 THUMPERS OK.
No but seriously ;-;
You realizing by saying it that way, you're insinuating that Mewthree is the third in an evolution chain right? Mewtwo doesn't even have a second evolution. :I Mew and Mewtwo are two different things.
^^^^^^

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
bKFWlzU.gif

Here comes snarky Toujours better all ignore her

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Awuh. [x]

tumblr_mkv1p4O5q01qh7zxeo1_500.png

I like the explosion of fanart. xD And Ditto in the corner over there aw. OH THEY SHOULD LIKE ACTUALLY CONFIRM THAT DITTO ARE TOTALLY FAILED MEW COPIES

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years

Where in my post did the words "evolution" enter?

Ah, nevermind. It just frustrates me that Game Freak has gone to such extreme measures to keep Pokémon going.

...What if... Pokémon was cancelled by Nintendo and we all became lovers for a vintage anime? That's a thought :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
bad phrasing said:

> implies that the mew evo line is going to be a three-evo chain

rlly said:
Ah, nevermind. It just frustrates me that Game Freak has gone to such extreme measures to keep Pokémon going.
rlly

droomph

weeb
Years

...What if... Pokémon was cancelled by Nintendo and we all became lovers for a vintage anime? That's a thought :3
Um, excuse me?

I think as desperate they may seem to freshen the series to you, they're, objectively, doing a good job keeping the series alive.

Echidna

Years

Pokemon. Canceled. Murder. Everyone. On. Earth.
MASS MURDER I TELL YOU
Like I would kill f***ing everyone.

I'm done with the threats now, carry on while I get arrested.

Honest

Hi!
Years

Over there, in the bold.

And I feel like 5 generations of space would be an incredibly long time for Mewtwo to discover he has an alternate form. Or it, rather.

droomph

weeb
Years
Pokemon. Canceled. Murder. Everyone. On. Earth.
MASS MURDER I TELL YOU
Like I would kill f***ing everyone.

I'm done with the threats now, carry on while I get arrested.

I think the police would understand, honestly.

Over there, in the bold.

And I feel like 5 generations of space would be an incredibly long time for Mewtwo to discover he has an alternate form. Or it, rather.

he needed some time off to "discover" his "true" self.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
WAITAMINUTE.

You see that long head-thing on mewmew's head? Isn't that mewtwo's tail?

So basically, what the designers did was get a mewtwo tail, stick on on top of his head and say it's a new Pokemon.

Aaaah, gamefreak...

Echidna

Years
WAITAMINUTE.

You see that long head-thing on mewmew's head? Isn't that mewtwo's tail?

So basically, what the designers did was get a mewtwo tail, stick on on top of his head and say it's a new Pokemon.

Aaaah, gamefreak...

Spoiler:

There are quite a few other differences too.
Finger and toe colors.
The thing on Mewtwo's chest is gone.
The pipe on Mewtwo's back is gone.
The tail was moved.
Different eye, leg, and arm structures.
Spike thing on his head + that other thing on his head...

+He's a hell of a lot cuter xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh my, misinterpretation on the internet. Amazing. As if we didn't get it after your last post. Clarification in the first place if your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back