• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hippie Challenge

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Me gonna do FR. Sign me up!
I have some questions, though.
1. If i have caught six pokemon, can i catch another, or not? Because the 6th one will go to PC.
2. I can store items via PC?
3. Can i release Pokemon i dont need? i will have to use PC for this.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Me gonna do FR. Sign me up!
I have some questions, though.
1. If i have caught six pokemon, can i catch another, or not? Because the 6th one will go to PC.
2. I can store items via PC?
3. Can i release Pokemon i dont need? i will have to use PC for this.

1. If you catch a sixth Pokemon, one has to be released. No Pokemon in the PC at all.
2. I haven't thought about that, so yes, you can.
3. Of course, you can release a Pokemon via PC, because that's the only way, but just like I said above. No Pokemon in the PC at all.

Well, anyways, good luck. :)

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I'm now changing to Emerald, shall edit this and update.

Update 1: Started a new game. Chose a boy named Chaotic. Got out of my truck. Spoke to Mom. Went to my room and set my clock. Spoke to Mom. Took Potion out of PC. Missed Dad on the telly. Went to May's house. Spoke to May's Mom. Went to May's room. Looked at May's pokeball. Spoke to May. Went to Prof. Birch's Lab. Prof. Birch wasn't there. Went to Route . Spoke to Prof. Birch. Chose Treeko.

Quick question, am I allowed to knock out the Zigzagoon that has to be knocked out?

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Haven't been playing too much lately but I'm in the middle of the radio tower.

Team so far.
Feraligatr lvl 41
Pidgeot lvl 38
Umbreon lvl 37
Ampharos lvl 40
Yanma lvl 29 (still training him so others arent gettin as much experience) I was surprised when I found this walkin to get an item.

I had a hard time with Whitney but she lost.

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
pocketmonstersblueversi.png

Current team:
Sandslash
Eevee (I'm guessing the Celadon Mall is out of the question to evolve it to something useful?)
Wartortle
Fearow

Just got my badge from Erika, beat up Team Rocket twice, and got the pokeflute. I know that vending machines support "the man" but I need to buy a water bottle if I hope to make any progress to get to Saffron.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
(I'm guessing the Celadon Mall is out of the question to evolve it to something useful?)

You can't buy anything. *evil laugh* :)

I need to buy a water bottle if I hope to make any progress to get to Saffron.

It says in the main post that you can buy something if it's needed to progress through the game. :)

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years

My main team minus Eevee and Kabuto who were only there to take up space in my last two slots. I fought the Elite 4 and Red/Blue without any items what so ever. Because my team was seriously underleveled (all of my team were in their 40s prior to their first E4 round), I fought everyone several times, losing the most to Agatha (Lorelei and her Lapras 2nd most and Lance 3rd most) since she used the most unpredictable pattern of moves. I made it to Lance about 3-5 times before I made it to Red/Blue and beat him (after the 3rd or 4th try. IDK. I stopped counting).

Back