• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
Can someone help I'm stuck. How do you battle the leader of the cherry villa gym for the badge? I wasn't paying attention and skipped all the text and I don't know where to go next.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Now I'm starting to not enjoy this hack. Selphy is too overpowered. Once you get paralyzed, it's over. Eelektrik is too boss for it to even have Thunder Wave. It's Spark has a high rate of paralysis too. It's almost unphazed when it's confused. It almost sweeps my 31-40 team even before I get to the others which are wow. Emolga's a beast. Magneton's okay, but that Luxray! It's.. just.. too.. hard.. to.. handle. *weeps*

And still no nice grinding spot. -_-

Off topic: I have a problem with running Advance Text. Something's missing, and I need to make a version of this and Victory Fire that is more, err.. correct.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Can someone help I'm stuck. How do you battle the leader of the cherry villa gym for the badge? I wasn't paying attention and skipped all the text and I don't know where to go next.

Try to find out three students who are thought as the best, and then there will be another student appear somewhere and simply defeat him, after that, Norton will accept your challenge.

Now I'm starting to not enjoy this hack. Selphy is too overpowered. Once you get paralyzed, it's over. Eelektrik is too boss for it to even have Thunder Wave. It's Spark has a high rate of paralysis too. It's almost unphazed when it's confused. It almost sweeps my 31-40 team even before I get to the others which are wow. Emolga's a beast. Magneton's okay, but that Luxray! It's.. just.. too.. hard.. to.. handle. *weeps*

And still no nice grinding spot. -_-

Off topic: I have a problem with running Advance Text. Something's missing, and I need to make a version of this and Victory Fire that is more, err.. correct.

Sorry, I'll do something to overcome these problems, and as for the way to defeat Selphy, you can go to Shale Tunnel on Orchid Path for some Ground-Type or Rock-Type Pokemonto win, also, there're some Rock-Type Pokemon in Windy Cave, too.

By the way, I decided to fix the errors which mentioned before instead of waiting for the next beta, so I released the fixed version, in the newest version, I changed the tiles of the trees, added a factory in Dianthus Town and a small cave in Shale Tunnel, and I did something to fix the "reset" events after the final event. If the you have already finished the final event, just go to Maize Road to "take" the "patch" on the road to fix it. also, this newest version ends after you defeated the E4 and arrived Eastern City.
The changed trees tiles:
TREES1_zpsa7b3612e.png

Last edited:

Years
Try to find out three students who are thought as the best, and then there will be another student appear somewhere and simply defeat him, after that, Norton will accept your challenge.

Sorry, I'll do something to overcome these problems, and as for the way to defeat Selphy, you can go to Shale Tunnel on Orchid Path for some Ground-Type or Rock-Type Pokemonto win, also, there're some Rock-Type Pokemon in Windy Cave, too.

By the way, I decided to fix the errors which mentioned before instead of waiting for the next beta, so I released the fixed version, in the newest version, I changed the tiles of the trees, added a factory in Dianthus Town and a small cave in Shale Tunnel, and I did something to fix the "reset" events after the final event. If the you have already finished the final event, just go to Maize Road to "take" the "patch" on the road to fix it. also, this newest version ends after you defeated the E4 and arrived Eastern City.
The changed trees tiles:
TREES1_zpsa7b3612e.png

I actually defeated Selphy before reading this post, I was totally stoked to continue. ^_^

I have a lot of questions:

1. How to evolve Eevee into Umbreon?
2. Where can I find a Moon Stone, Toxic and Substitute?
3. Does Lucario learn Aura Sphere?
4. Do I need a Fire Stone to evolve a Magmar to Magmortar? If so, where can I find one?
5. What's the factory for?
6. Have you thought of inserting the physical and special icons to avoid confusion?

More power! Currently grinding at Carmine Isle before heading to Cedar City's Gym.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I actually defeated Selphy before reading this post, I was totally stoked to continue. ^_^

I have a lot of questions:

1. How to evolve Eevee into Umbreon?
2. Where can I find a Moon Stone, Toxic and Substitute?
3. Does Lucario learn Aura Sphere?
4. Do I need a Fire Stone to evolve a Magmar to Magmortar? If so, where can I find one?
5. What's the factory for?
6. Have you thought of inserting the physical and special icons to avoid confusion?

More power! Currently grinding at Carmine Isle before heading to Cedar City's Gym.

The way to evolve Eevee into Umbreon is the same as the original Emerld, just level it up with its happiness value at 220 during the night, and you can buy Moon Stone in Lividity Supermarket. You can buy TM06 in Dianthus Town Factory, and sorry, Substitute is still not avaliable in current beta, to evolve Magmar, simply level it up to Lv48. I'm still not able to insert the Phycical/Special icons yet since I can't find a proper place for them(Maybe I'll try to edit the beauty contest "type" icons into this).

Also, I found a small but "deadly" bug in Sky Castle, and I fixed it, so, I must release the newly fixed Beta 2.61 to make it possible to overcome it.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
can someone tell me where I can find zorura.

Thanks for an update on the patch i just started & got 2 badges so will now continue with the new patch:) loving the story/hack as I play it. Can't wait & see what you will add after the E4.

Years
Okay I don't know if I'm just mistaken, but anyways, my Eevee achieved max happiness during the day but I wanted an Umbreon, so I waited for 9:00 P.M before leveling up. So I knew it was nighttime, leveled it up, and it still it evolved into a Espeon (*sigh*). I don't think this is a RTC issue. So should I actually achieve 220 happiness during the night to get Umbreon? If not, then this is an error you could fix easily.

Years
I'm sorry if ever this is spamming but I think the urge of informing this can't wait.
Okay, this is hilarious, Alma is a girl, but addressed as King. And that Prof. Avery, wow, he's actually merciless! Goodness. XD

well, I'm looking forward to whatever interesting stuff coming.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
can someone tell me where I can find zorura.

Thanks for an update on the patch i just started & got 2 badges so will now continue with the new patch:) loving the story/hack as I play it. Can't wait & see what you will add after the E4.

Zorua can't be received in Beta 2.61, but it's avaliable in the newest Beta 2.62 in Dianthus Town.

Okay I don't know if I'm just mistaken, but anyways, my Eevee achieved max happiness during the day but I wanted an Umbreon, so I waited for 9:00 P.M before leveling up. So I knew it was nighttime, leveled it up, and it still it evolved into a Espeon (*sigh*). I don't think this is a RTC issue. So should I actually achieve 220 happiness during the night to get Umbreon? If not, then this is an error you could fix easily.

Really? I may have a look later. And as for what you can do now, you can try to evolve it during the day. Maybe I just messed it up. And I've fixed it in the current beta 2.62.

I'm sorry if ever this is spamming but I think the urge of informing this can't wait.
Okay, this is hilarious, Alma is a girl, but addressed as King. And that Prof. Avery, wow, he's actually merciless! Goodness. XD

well, I'm looking forward to whatever interesting stuff coming.

The reason why I set Alma like that is that I can't add another trainer type for Alma so the text shows like that, it can be called as some sort of error, but I'm not about to change it yet.

This hack is not set in Unova, I simply think it suits the titlescreen, so I used it, and I did not draw the text in MS Paint, but obviously, it's still bad, I must admit that this hack is really not good, and I can't do everything perfectly, sorry.

Is it possible to get a Honchkrow in this hack? If so, how?

Yes, Murkrow can evolve into Honchkrow with its happiness value at 220 during the night(If the bug 4thGenAce:D mentioned is true, it'll evolve during the day). If you download the newest Beta 2.62, it'll evolve during the night.

Newest Beta 2.62 released just now due to the evolving errors.

Last edited:

Years
Really? I may have a look later. And as for what you can do now, you can try to evolve it during the day. Maybe I just messed it up. And I've fixed it in the current beta 2.62.

Yes, Murkrow can evolve into Honchkrow with its happiness value at 220 during the night(If the bug 4thGenAce:D mentioned is true, it'll evolve during the day). If you download the newest Beta 2.62, it'll evolve during the night.

Newest Beta 2.62 released just now due to the evolving errors.

I tested it again, and I still got the Espeon. So I'm assuming my Eevee actually has to achieve 220 happiness DURING the night time before leveling up to get Umbreon. The same applies to other RTC Happiness related events.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
where do we get 6 gen starters................... awesome hack i played d first beta but before playing beta 2 i want 2 know about the changes..

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
just got the Cedar City badge. now where do I go. Game is still simply amazing, havnt stopped playing since I patched it on Saturday. You really did an amazing job on the sprites & story line *the 2 things I love in hacks*

Back