• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

The translation's close enough.
Says Google Translate. Having an actual person who knows Japanese correcting me would be better than a computer, which usually just translates most languages directly without taking grammar into account, resulting in a lot of confusing lines.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
cute avvie ice car
wht's ur usertitle?? :P :P

i don't think so. Hikari is a female :P

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Usertitle is just my username shortened and in Japanese. It reads "Aisu."

I guess my full name would be アイスくるま。

Years

I have a theory; Hikari is secretly a man pretending to be a woman.

See, the "Hikari Gender Speculation" is up again.

I mean, so many people put my gender up for debate cos of the weird choices I have for avatars/signatures.

But all new users think I am a dude.

Years

Thanx for the heads up Peaches... you know that boys are troublesome, they don't even know which number to start at.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. It would have been just as likely for a female to make the same mistake. But yeah. New game = start with the starting number.

TY

Wait boys need to count down... so or i have to count 500 up or 1 down?!?!?!?! i dunno it anymore

Years

You know how I feel Peaches when the boys screw the numbers in those counting threads?

I mean, I get ninja'd countless times in the Birthday Race, which now exceeds the popularity and activity that this thread once was.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i though Peaches is a male but is a female :0 :0
.... my dad is very nice and friendly <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back