• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh thankyou so much^^
Oh and i deeply apologize but can you not spread them after you are done training them^^ i can give you a clone though lol^^

Thankyou so much^^

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Oh thankyou so much^^
Oh and i deeply apologize but can you not spread them after you are done training them^^ i can give you a clone though lol^^

Thankyou so much^^
I can't trade them after done training them anyway, I don't have the cloning code on platinum yet XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
ginji can you just tell me what you need from me please ?

Did you get your events checked yet?

Ginji: May I ask who gave you these?:

-UT Hardy Cacnea lv.5 (5/6/07) event move: Encore *NFT by orginal owner's request*
-UT Adamant Pichu lv.5 (4/12/07) event move: Follow me *NFT by orginal owner's request*
-UT Naughty Igglybuff lv.5 (4/21/07) event move: Tickle *NFT by orginal owner's request*

I have a hunch that they are hacked, I have the same ones. I am 99% sure De_Darkrai gave them to you, as he gave them to me and told me to keep them as "NFT".

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2010
Did you get your events checked yet?

Ginji: May I ask who gave you these?:

-UT Hardy Cacnea lv.5 (5/6/07) event move: Encore *NFT by orginal owner's request*
-UT Adamant Pichu lv.5 (4/12/07) event move: Follow me *NFT by orginal owner's request*
-UT Naughty Igglybuff lv.5 (4/21/07) event move: Tickle *NFT by orginal owner's request*

I have a hunch that they are hacked, I have the same ones. I am 99% sure De_Darkrai gave them to you, as he gave them to me and told me to keep them as "NFT".

Yeah i have begun by check some GCEA but thats not your business because for now and for ever i think (because you have not explain why you do this) you are now part of my trader's balck list so thats the last time i answer you , not be surprise if ill not reply to your next post

Ginji when youll be back just pm me please ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back