• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I have one notice for you Koolbodyman.... In your game... I using GAMESHARK... For check all Pokemon inside the game.... In cheat 01FBEDD0 <Normally in G/S/C that was been CELEBI> I seen strange Pokemon Sprite.... Not messed up... But the Pokemon sprite wich never been in anyone game.... Tell me... If you plan event with that strange Pokemon? And why you named it PALKIA?

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
I think Koolboyman frowns upon people using GS codes to find Pokemon unavailable in the current release of Prism. It ruins the surprise of what Pokemon are in the game.

I am curious to see though how the rest of the story behind Prism is gonna unfold. We have the corruption of Naljo, the Pallet Patrollers, the Rival (who makes Silver look like Wally), and the scientist group. I have a feeling Team Rocket will be in there somewhere, but we can only wait and see.

Years
I'm guessing the corruption of Naljo will begin after the player gets the fourth badge in Torenia City? Oh and in Heath Gate, Pallet Red has a Makuhita, a Pokemon that is more yellow than it is red, probably because Makuhita replaces Voltorb. This may be on purpose but Twins Kim & Sky are supposed to have a Butterfree?

Greg.

Elite Four
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Hey man, I started playing this a couple of days ago and have already got as far as I can. It's the first pokemon hack I've played and it's absolutely incredible, so thank you! I hope you keep this going because I am hooked :D

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
All downloads of Pokemon Brown and Pokemon Prism that I have control over are disabled for the next 24 hours in protest of SOPA. SOPA would not only kill any further developments of Pokemon Prism, but kill ROM Hacking all together. For more information on what SOPA means for not only ROM Hacking but for the world wide web as a whole, click here

Last edited:

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
This is a dark day for the world...

and it will only keep getting darker.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
theres something about silver, gold, crystal hacks that really draw my attention. Im liking this! brings me back to my childhood :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This game is amazing. I wonder how many badges will be obtainable in the next release?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
amazing hack ! keep up the fine work ;) ! but in the 2010 summer beta an npc said to me " its not going to take 2 and a half years for the next release " and we have 2012 its almost 2 years and no new beta was released....

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
RIP Pokemon Prism 2007-2012
What's wrong with people like you?
It doesn't necessarily mean the hack is dead if the creator hasn't updated it in some time.

Besides, as far as I know, Koolboyman has been developing an assembly that allows the game to use up to 510 pokemon instead of the original limit, 251 (and strongly believe it will be inserted in Prism if he figures out how to do it).

Basically, he may not have gotten much further with the gameplay part but is enhancing the hack otherwise. And that's what others should also spend time on when they hack.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked before, but what does the prism stone do? My mining level has to be 30 before I can make one, it's like 14 or 15 at the moment. All of that's after like 185 mining picks, too. Thanks, and good luck on the hack, KBM.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I believe it's used to evolve something. I'd try it out on some different pokemon once you get it.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
To be honest, this is the only hack I've actually played all the way through. Oh yes, this and Brown. If it weren't for either of those games, I wouldn't have started ROM hacking, and I wouldn't have came back to it after leaving. This is the greatest hack ever created in my opinion. Take your time Koolboyman, I'll gladly wait for as long as it takes for the Beta.

Oh, and if you could change "The Benji" (one of the beta testers) to "Melash", it would be appreciated. I can message you on Gmail to prove that it's me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
Can anyone give me the lastest update of Prism in .gbc file so that i can play it on my phone

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
This is a screenshot of something. There, that's enough text.

29dvd68.jpg

Back