• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~Pokemon Floro Version~*~

Years
EDITED: 5 September NZ TIME

POKEMON FLORO VERSION

Well allow me to introduce myself first off; my name is Rueben but also known as Lawliet Hence the username... I'm fresh off the boat to PC and what I want to accomplish here is creating, designing and setting an impact in the Game Development Section as well as the other creative boards. I'm a bad writer as I find it hard to convert ideas out of my mind into reality because of Lack of thinking so beer with me. I bring to you my latest and first Constructive post so here it goes...

STORYLINE

Your name is William and you have been living in a town called 'Flora Town' Home to one of the greatest grass trainers in the world. You wake up one morning looking into the mirror thinking 'Hell, aint I the man 'after you've done admiring yourself, you walk down stairs focusing on one thing and one thing only, your Mom. She seems to be shocked at what she is seeing on the TV so your focus goes away and you run straight to the TV to see what is happening.

Both you and your Mom are shocked. On the News they are reporting that the three forbidden Pokémon have now been awaken and are now destroying everything in the 'Element Region'. Who has awoken them? And why? After the report, the people of Flora town are ordered to Evacuate. You are packed and ready to go but have forgotten about the appointment with Professor Hill. You quickly run towards the lab but Your Mom quickly blocks your path because there is not enough time but you disobey and push her out of the way. You don't realize that this is the last time you will see your mom.

You run into the Lab and realize that the professor is not there, there is a note on the desk next to three poke balls. The Note reads ' Hello William, I've gone away from the Element Regions and didn't have time to stick around grab a poke ball and have fun! You grab one and run out of the Lab. You are again shocked because everyone has already gone. Your Mission is to escape the region and shut down the three forbidden Pokémon. You will meet abandoned people, walk through empty villages and will look into the eyes of despair. It's Pokémon like you've never seen it before!

Pokemon Floro version PHASES

PHASE ONE: Escape The Region and go to the FLORO Region
PHASE TWO: Train hard and become the Master Trainer of 'FLORO'
PHASE THREE: Return to Element Region
PHASE FOUR: Find and Beat the Forbidden Pokemon
PHASE FIVE: Discover who unlocked the Forbidden Pokemon and Beat him
PHASE SIX: Reunite with your mother.

FEATURES

• A whole new Pokemon System, which means no elite four
  • When you've escaped the region you will unlock the 'Gym System'
  • A Group/gang option alowing you to not travel alone
  • 3 New Pokeballs allowing you to CATCH the three forbidden Pokemon
More to come!

Feature Summary:

GYM SYSTEM:

The Gym System allows you to beat gym leaders and earn badges. Must beat the Escape Phase in order to unlock the gym system.

THE GROUP/GANG OPTION
The group/gang option allows you to join partys, groups or gangs in order to beat the escape the island. Not guarrented.

THE FLORO POKEBALLS
You will need these pokeballs in order to catch the forbidden pokemon. You will find them on the Element Region when you return.

FINAL COMMENT:

Well that's what I've got in mind anyway; I am looking forward to making my ideas into a reality with the help of RPG Maker XP and the Starter Kit. It's going to be a hell of a ride making this and I hope it impacts you in away that will want you craving for more!

#-WILL ADD MORE SECTIONS-#

EDITED: 5 September NZ TIME

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
Interesting... Quite original. Would you have the traditional Gym/Elite 4 routine as well, or do you have rescue the region first?

Back