• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Mentalii

Back
Years
Aww ok I see, so I suppose I have to post my question again to allow you to answer :) 'coz, even if I posted this question I believe 2 weeks ago, I'm still stuck. Arg.
Well, I defeated the mirror guy (I don't remember his name anymore, but I think you understand what I mean), so I crossed the sea at East. I arrived at a "dead-end", with many dive areas, on route 124. So, I tried all of them, and they lead nowhere.

(by the way, across the one at the top left, there is a glitch, a strange area).
I hope it isn't the good way where I can't pass through in my game because of the glitch :/
So, please, could someone tell me what I have to do? I don't find any solutions, I've searched everywhere though...

Years
Hello Cutlerine,

I just wanted to say that this has been one of the best ROMhacks I've played, story-wise, and level-scaling wise, and even the fakemon seem well thought-out. Which brings the question, do you have a list of all the fakemon? I don't know if you have said one before in this thread, but looking through 67 pages seems a bit much..

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
OK, there's still the Necropolis Hub glitch where the script doesn't show up and nothing happens...what should I do? I have the most recent patch...

Years
My Questions:
A: Is there an Exp.Share in this game?
B: Is Healmadio a real / NPC only pokemon?
C: Does Slakoth & Luvdisc have a hidden evo?

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2011
I think this looks really interesting, but I'm totally new to hacks and IPS files/patching, etc. and am having a really hard time getting it to work. Would someone mind giving me a tutorial? I have Vista.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
I cant play this rom! next time you make a game make sure it works please, that would make i ta little easier to play.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think this looks really interesting, but I'm totally new to hacks and IPS files/patching, etc. and am having a really hard time getting it to work. Would someone mind giving me a tutorial? I have Vista.
I cant play this rom! next time you make a game make sure it works please, that would make i ta little easier to play.
Download IPS XP and ROM, open mentioned IPS with it, open ROM with it, click on patch and voila it's working :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
Hey! The Hack is really good, never caught my attention the Fakemons or anything like that, but everything looks great on your hack.
Graphs, that if you have to change them, or perhaps because the changes and did not see why I'm commenting on page 1 xD
But anyway, your creativity is excellent, hope to see more, I'm going down the hack to demonstrate that such is;)

Salu2! n_n

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2011
You will need to download:
Visualboyadvance
Pokemon Ruby Rom
IPS XP (Or another IPS patching program)
Snakewood IPS File

When you have all of those (just google them), run the patcher and it will tell you to select a rom (Ruby) and an IPS file (Snakewood). Then click patch, and run your new Pokemon Ruby rom on the Visualboyadvance emulator.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
cutlerine you sneaky bastard! :) you are a genius and i would like to ask if you would help me with a hack of ruby once i get started id like for your help in making puzzles

i love how snakewood you have to remember even the most insignifacant thing

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
hey culterine i got through the super trick maze.but i dont know how to find that eastermost rock . i cant see him anywhere on route 103:disappoin

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2011
Hello! I'm Trying to patch "Pokemon SnakeWood" However Everytime I try to Find the IPS file, It Doesnt Show Up. Then I check my Documents, Its there. I Dont Know Whats Going on, But I REAALLY wanna Play Your Rom Hack, So Please! ANYONEE! RESOND TO ME AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS PLEAASE!! i've been trying for a Few Days Now! D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I am stuck at pacific log ...after beating eros , he say to meet somewhere but I am not able to find the place.

Back