• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indoor Tile Collection

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
So, I decided that, since the deviantArt users already have access to these tiles, I ought to post them around here too.

It's a collection of DPPt/HGSS outlined (most, anyways) indoor tiles: Radio Tower, Silph Co., and several others.

First up, the Radio Tower (original link):

Goldenrod_Radio_Tower_Tiles_by_DonLawride.png

Then, Silph Co. (original link):

Silph_Co__Tiles_by_DonLawride.png

The following is a collection of different tiles; the first row is for houses, the subsequent four/five rows are indoors from the Galactic HQ. in Platinum, and then some more house tiles (original link).

Miscellaneous_Tiles_by_DonLawride.png

The final set was from the Lighthouse, Indigo Plateau ground and S.S. Aqua in HGSS. The latter ones aren't all here, but I'll try to update it later. On the right are also ground tiles for Vermilion City and one of those red things which's name I can't remember (original link):

mixed_tiles_by_donlawride-d2xhdch.png

Just a small one, this time outdoor. It's an Indigo Plateau arch (original link):

Indigo_Plateau_Project_Arch_by_DonLawride.png

Alright then, new ones! These are for use in Pokémon centers and marts! Enjoy! (original link):

hgss_center_and_mart_tiles_by_donlawride-d37i0ox.png

I have more, I just haven't compiled them all yet.

I should add, these tiles are already resized for use in RPG Maker XP. The black squares in the penultimate tileset is a template for such.

Well, any credit indications are in the images themselves. I hope this can be of use for someone! xD

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Years
Since I haven't updated in a while, here's the Indigo Plateau Building I did some time ago. I might have to redo it, but at any rate, here it is along with some doors (original link):

indigo_plateau_project_by_donlawride-d2q4e0l.png

D. Lawride

Years
*Sniff* Its...beuatiful...

Hum, thanks xD

So, these aren't tiles; two are overworlds, one battle sprite and one for whoever wants to make a Mystery Dungeon game.

First of all, I managed to make a FRLG styled Gardenia, the Grass Gym Leader from Sinnoh. (original link):

Gardenia_Firered_Style_by_DonLawride.png

Next is an executive of sorts. I refer to him as Rover Lawride, but you can use it if you want xD
It's also FRLG styled. (original link):

Rover_Lawride_Overworld_by_DonLawride.png

Now's for a battle sprite. I intended to use it on a hack, but ended up discarding it. It's also FRLG styled.(original link):

Dr__Anthony_Hailbird_by_DonLawride.png

And finally, these are Skymin portraits for a Mystery Dungeon game if anyone's into making one and needs Skymin, of whom Nintendo shamelessly forgot to make portraits. <.< original link):

Skymin_Portraits_by_DonLawride.png

Well, that's all. xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
heey i realy love your tiles but how did you do the opacity do you have something lake a example for me because i working on my on tiles and i'm having problems with my shadow and window tiles so please help me i can reveal that iám doing the whole inside of hg ss so please help me further

D. Lawride

Years
heey i realy love your tiles but how did you do the opacity do you have something lake a example for me because i working on my on tiles and i'm having problems with my shadow and window tiles so please help me i can reveal that iám doing the whole inside of hg ss so please help me further

I work with GIMP, so I'm not sure how it works on other stuff like Photoshop.

If you use GIMP, you just need to select the shadow you want to make transparent (I usually use Fuzzy Select). If you do it too, set the Threshold to 0.

When the area is selected, go to the 'Layer' Menu, choose Transparency, and then color to Alpha. This should set the transparency to whatever shadow you want.

To do the same to other shadows, just select them with the Fuzzy Select tool too and press Ctrl and F. This should repeat the effect on those shadows.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
thank you thank you thank you, i am also working with gimp i love that program thanks again :p

edit: when i apply color to alpha it delets the whole shadow i want it to be half transparent so please help me i'm using the color black

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Years
thank you thank you thank you, i am also working with gimp i love that program thanks again :p

edit: when i apply color to alpha it delets the whole shadow i want it to be half transparent so please help me i'm using the color black

Ah, that's the problem then. If you're using black, be careful about the color you use when you apply color to alpha; use a shade of gray, for example. That should make the black turn transparent.

D. Lawride

Years
alright thanks i wil try ,thanks again sorry for the problems

No problem; also, I double-checked and couldn't find a quick way to make black transparent. Why don't you try coloring the actual shadow in a shade of gray, and then add Color to Alpha using black?

Back