• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Mewtwo wasn't moved, it was deleted >:)

There were actually two Mewtwo events in the original Raptor (by accident), so one of them had to go. The other (real) Mewtwo event can be found somewhere similar to where Mewtwo was born...

Also, a new Mystery Gift is up. Enjoy :)

wtf? He was born in a lab on new island (movie). im confused now xD

also does the
Spoiler:

Last edited:

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
go me?

hof.PNG

(sitting through the credits for a second time -.-)

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I have a question. How do I get the mystery gift on EX?

EDIT: Found it :D

Also, I found a glitch. When you defeat the two hunters in the second city, the zangoose sprite reappears after you knock it out.

EDIT(2): *is sad* When I downloaded the newest patch, I didn't save it where I thought I did. Now, I've lost it. I can't find it with my search thingy, and I can't find it. Any ideas? I don't want to start over.

Last edited:

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
options menu > screen size (only has 2 resolutions and 2 others are the same resolutions with weird borders)

Btw a great way to keep all your pokemon like the same levels is to use the expshare item.

if you want a pokemon pm me, i can get you any pokemon you want at any level.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
options menu > screen size (only has 2 resolutions and 2 others are the same resolutions with weird borders)

Btw a great way to keep all your pokemon like the same levels is to use the expshare item.

if anybody needs there pokemon leveled i can level them from level 5 - 45+ in about an hour. Pm me if you want me if you want a specific pokemon and ill try to make it happen.
Thanks, but where do I find the EXPSHARE. Also if you would be so kinds as to help me out, I registered the bike, is there any button which can make it appear without going to the menu.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
I don't know if anyone else noticed this: The PokeDevice appears as "Bag" in the side scrolling menu.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Dl'ed the newest update. Haven't started playing yet, though, due to other stuff, so I probably missed several Mystery Gifts..... :/

@Anuhrima: You can assign Key Items to one of the 'F#' keys.........if memory serves, the F5 key. Just like the Y button for DPPt (not sure about HGSS).

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
Got an error while fighting a lvl 12 pineco with my chikorita.

Error.jpg

Thanks, but where do I find the EXPSHARE. Also if you would be so kinds as to help me out, I registered the bike, is there any button which can make it appear without going to the menu.

Use F5 to use the selected item (it's like the Y button)

Last edited:

setojim

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Can someone tell me where the mewtwo event on ex is cuz I'm stuck and also does the raptor ball work like the master ball?

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
Can someone tell me where the mewtwo event on ex is cuz I'm stuck and also does the raptor ball work like the master ball?

after u beat the hunter team (get arceus)
go to the town with the second gym (electric gym and the big mart) go to the factory where they make the raptor ball, go down below and all the way to the end where u had to bring the gym leader a potion, there mewtwo will be waiting...

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I got a problem.What should I do then I meet arceus first time?Crash all his plates?
When I lost arceus game started again.I have Pokemon raptor ex 1.10 version

setojim

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
can someone tell me where the move tutor is? i've looked pretty much everywhere -_-

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
#fallkitten - Yeah u gotta break all his plates. (best way is with moves that hit multiple enemies such as surf or rock slide)

#setojim - idk. lul.

Back