• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Who can find the new thing about LC in this video?

I been doing some ASM hacking for LaZ, on his hack "Liquid Crystal"
This is a video of the old Pokegear and Radio I have implented into Fire Red ;)
Tell me what you think?
Ofcause the graphics, Text, and a few options are just placeholders, and will be replaced.
Liquid Crystal is a remake of Crystal on Fire Red and will be out in 2011, and there's already older beta avalible in the thread at pc.
If you'd like a faster release go to the thread at pc and flame and spam please.
Is Sebbe cool?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
have here a very maybe *noob* question, but does this game run on the gpsp?
Yes. I play it on my psp via gpsp and it runs fine. There are some errors that might cause a "bad jump" and then exit, but other than that, it's all good :)

04zaz

YouTuber of Awesome
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Hey guys I am the 04zaz!

For those who do not know me I am the guy who was mentioned in linkandzelda's link on the last page (go looksie!) who is doing an lp on his 3.1

I would link the videos here but I need to do some more posting before I can :( oh well you can go to my channel via my sig :)

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hey zaz!
I thought i would help you out by posting all 8 of the videos here:

Enjoy! Hopefully 04zaz will be able to embed videos soon. You should subscribe to him and check out the blog for the latest updates on the let's play.

04zaz

YouTuber of Awesome
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Thanks man!
I was wondering how to post the videos without the permissions

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Great Game. Glad that you guys dedicated alot of your time to make this. it is a amazing hack and better than any nintendo game (pokemon) thank you guys

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
I found a bad egg at the bottom of my first pc box. Strange enough, is that none of my pokes were located down there? I didn't use any cheat codes, anyone know a way around this problem before I start putting in more pokes into the pc box?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I found a bad egg at the bottom of my first pc box. Strange enough, is that none of my pokes were located down there? I didn't use any cheat codes, anyone know a way around this problem before I start putting in more pokes into the pc box?
Bad eggs can also be product of actual hacking so it's not something new.
And I'd suggest releasing that bad egg if it can be done and if not then try not to use that box too much =)

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years

Bad eggs can also be product of actual hacking so it's not something new.
And I'd suggest releasing that bad egg if it can be done and if not then try not to use that box too much =)

I know, but unfortunately its impossible to release a bad egg even with cheat codes. May I also note that I searched this forum with "Pokemon Atk irregularities", but came up with nothing. I battled my red head rival in the underground, after getting the storage key. And, his Golbat knew String shot? o_O, and his Feraligatr knew Thunder wave, Thunder shock, and Super sonic o_O. Another double weirdy, I'm guessing it has something to do with the script?

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
I encountered another problem, its regarding my Gengar's spl atk and its move shadow ball. In a battle with a lvl 31 graveler and golem, my Gengar used shadow ball on them. Knowing that that both of them have a very low spl def, shadow ball would've knocked them out right on the spot. But, its seems that they in fact surived *With half hp, or more*? Its been happening a lot lately, my gengar not being able to knock out a pokemon that is nearly half his lvl.

Back