• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
My character Giselle will most likely ignore others, or just be cold towards them, but not really mean

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I also can't wait to have some fun with my character. He's not based on anyone in particular, but I wanted to play a character who wasn't all business for once. He'll get along well with just about anyone unless they have no sense of humor whatsoever. Skylar knows when to be serious, though.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
My character kind of worries me a little... Hm... but then again, all of the characters I make worry me. (Even with a character I am very, very proud of.) I am just hoping to have some fun. :D

I actually based my character's situation off of a fan fiction by Digital Skitty on fanfiction.net. The only difference is that Skitty's character is a woman and mine is a boy (whom can't bear a child.)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Looking back over my various signups, I can actually see a tactile improvement in every single one of them when compared to their predecessors. I certainly don't think I'd have much fun playing as say, Ness, when compared to my new character now.

EDIT: And the IC thread is live!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Now I guess we're just gonna wait for Swifty to give us the green light! :33

Caydee's the shy one, so she's probably going to walk past others, though her blue hair is going to be easy to notice.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Looking back over my various signups, I can actually see a tactile improvement in every single one of them when compared to their predecessors. I certainly don't think I'd have much fun playing as say, Ness, when compared to my new character now.

EDIT: And the IC thread is live!
YES! I'm… so… happy! :chu:

And yeah, I didn't really base my character on anyone in particular, but I've seen enough stereotypical anime old people, so it shouldn't be a problem playing him… :cheeky:

By the way, my character will most likely not go out of his way to go "hang out with y'all", but he might ask someone for a hand with his luggage… :badsmile:

EDIT:
@ Swift: Umm… you put the wrong sprite for Hasha in my Pokémon team (he's a Tauros, not a Ninetales), it's no biggie, but I suppose you might want to change that… :)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
YAYYY!!! IC threaddd!! :D and yes Mick :3 i guess that would only be logical because Ayame and Dee Dee are childhood friends :3 so yes ^^ alright :D

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
...I still don't exist in the IC thread. Hmm. Maybe he's only updated the characters that were in there at the time it was submitted?

Sapphire Rose

Years
@FinalMaster- don't worry :) i'm sure Shift will add you soon ^^ the IC thread was probely posted before you had submitted your SU :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Right.

Edit:// Yeah FinalMaster I submitted the thread before SUs were full ;D

I have updated the IC list of trainers and Pokémon. Can you please check your own levels and moves - some Pokémon currently only have a 3 move moveset as one of the ones listed at SU was a standard move.

Baker: Krookodile is lacking an ability.

You have 48 hours to add moves or correct changes, otherwise they shall be kept :3.

Oh and the first event has been posted.

King!

better
Years
Oh and the first event has been posted.

WOOOOOOOOOO! :D READY TO ROCK YEAH! x3

Lt. Surge threw back his head, letting out a thunderous laugh

....I see what you did there ;) omg this made me laugh.

Anyways, I have an actual question xD Will we be able to interact with any of the crew while on board? because nadia might want to flirt it up with some of them striking young men ;)

Sapphire Rose

Years
@ShiftSign- you spelled Ayame's name wrong! XD haha :3 it's Ayame Akiko, the IC thread says she's called Akiki xD haha

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

WOOOOOOOOOO! :D READY TO ROCK YEAH! x3

....I see what you did there ;) omg this made me laugh.

Anyways, I have an actual question xD Will we be able to interact with any of the crew while on board? because nadia might want to flirt it up with some of them striking young men ;)

SwiftSign, king of the lulz.

But yes you are fine to make up NPC-Staff as much NPC-Passengers :) It's a busy bustling boat so you pretty much have an unlimited supply of them.

@ShiftSign- you spelled Ayame's name wrong! XD haha :3 it's Ayame Akiko, the IC thread says she's called Akiki xD haha

Ah sorry, I'll go change that. I was doing so well! ;]

Sapphire Rose

Years
@ShiftSign- you're still doing well :3

Mick Fizz! We gotta discuss how are charrie's enter S.S Anne! :D facebookkkk~

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
@SwiftSign:
Well, right now it's 3:30, so I should go to bed soon.

However, I was wondering if you could change Mr. Mime's nickname to Caretaker. I'd appreciate that… :)

Night everyone.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yes, sleep Drunk ;3 and yes I'll change his name for you ^-^

I can't wait to see what you guys start with >:3 first to post gets a cookie*

Back