• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R/S Pokémon Devamped [G/S style]

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I made these for my game (sig). It uses the G/S/C graphic style, but I also wanted to add in GenIII pokemon, so I needed to devamp them.

Took me a few days, but done. probably useless for most people, but someone might find a use for them.

Heres what they look like.
Spoiler:

basically all the r/s sprites, reduced to include only 2 colours along with black and white (some have a third colour though)

Download Links (I've included the 1-251 sprites too, just for consistentcy)
MediaFire
Megaupload (comming soon)

EDIT: pure 2 colour versions of a handful of them.
Here ya go.
http://www.mediafire.com/?11teoduujm3coin

It's de-devamed. Basically the ones with extra colours redone.
heres samples.
devampsv2.png

some loose visual fedelity, but others don't look too different.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
Hey, these look pretty nice! =D

I might use them on a Kanto/Johto GSC mapping project I'm doing. With due credit, of course.

Who knows, it could come in handy xD

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
These are okay. When you devamp a sprite, make sure you only use 4 colors. Two of them should be black and white, and the other two should be whatever colors you want to use.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
These are okay. When you devamp a sprite, make sure you only use 4 colors. Two of them should be black and white, and the other two should be whatever colors you want to use.
Uhmm... That's what he did. =/

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Yeah, I did add more colours to some of em, they didn't look "right" with only 2 colours. (roselia being one, having a green body, and red and blue flowers.)
I did also go back and touch up some of the older sprites giving some a third colour. (ivysaur for one, red flower, green leaves, green/blue skin)

Just thought it might be handy for someone, considering I couldn't find a site containing all gen3 devamps. only a handful here and there.

theres only a handful with extra colours, I'll probably go update thoes ones.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Yeah, I did add more colours to some of em, they didn't look "right" with only 2 colours. (roselia being one, having a green body, and red and blue flowers.)
I did also go back and touch up some of the older sprites giving some a third colour. (ivysaur for one, red flower, green leaves, green/blue skin)

Just thought it might be handy for someone, considering I couldn't find a site containing all gen3 devamps. only a handful here and there.

theres only a handful with extra colours, I'll probably go update thoes ones.

Yeah, Pokemon in later generations are much more complicated than those in earlier generations for the most part and wouldn't look right having their a palettes limited in such a way. And if someone isn't happy with the sprites deviating in some way from the Nintendo style there's no reason you can't touch them up yourself to better fit if you feel like it. :\

Back