• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh, i meant kerin would be like "THIS GUY IS A HUMAN I LOVE HUMANS MUST HELP NNRRGGGGHHHH"

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
johnny mcclain, ur doin it rong lol

If you want to provoke Kerin, go find marisa. <:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
johnny mcclain, ur doin it rong lol

If you want to provoke Kerin, go find marisa. <:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
haha, dang it, get into this fight! it'll be a three way (ignore obvious innuendo). :P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Lol XD ignoring that as you requested, I'm not sure I will win this one, his posts are more detailed, and Raike, well I'm not sure I will have him using any flames in this fight, since everyone is watching and he kinda wants to keep it as a surprise for the actual games, but if push comes to shove it might be necessary, probably just reinforced, really hot punches and hot steel kicks XD, or maybe a full on torrent of fire, idk :=/ whutever im feelin at that moment

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Three-way battle anyone? xD Let's see what kinda damage Kerin can do!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Man, things got intense for a while! I'll come up with a post on Thursday most likely, pretty busy before then.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah! It's been pretty crazy! I'm looking forward to everyone's posts, mainly Bern's when she comes down being all frowny and playing the disappointed parent. <:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
You didn't have to put a warning for the gore-level, Ichi x//DD

But in any case, I have come to the conclusion that Mira will not be joining us for the rp. As for Michaela, she had yet to edit her post for a misleading error in where her character was.

Thus, I gave Ichi full permission to not only bunny both of them, as well as Natruo.

I'll have a post up after school o3o

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Harhar....

Pardon the extreme delay in posts, people! Schoolwork sadly comes before YOL. But! I thankfully have Marisa and Natruo's posts done~! And is it just me, or does Natruo always have crappy posts? xDDD

~~

In the event of Kibble's absense, I will be bunnying his character and at some point, releasing a rather large post explicting the conversation between Amelia, Shizuka, and Bernkastel.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
We should get a moveon, getting right into training today, right? It's only morning!!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea, so what did you decide to do with the training, Eevee? Are we doing the one-big-post-thingy, or what?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Vegeta@
Yes, that's what we'll be doing. Will be much faster that way, and hopefully more efficient.

I'll have Bern's post up today. I don't have any homework, so x,DD

And our not-so-lovely Natruo will be opening up the barriers along with the professional tutors. The tutors will be teaching you if you go to that particular station, and they're actually quite nice (<--- Why do I act as though I met them?)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, just letting you know I'll be out of town from this Monday to Thursday. I might have internet access, but if I do it will be very limited.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Just to be a pain, how are we supposed to know what the professions are? Are there certain ones, or can we make them up?

Back