• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
How do I get past amberyellow city?

I beat everyone in the library, I can't find the cursed book, there is a surf path blocking my way to the west, to the north there is a cut tree and the gym leader of amberyellow city hasn't returned!!

Sorry, I missed the cave. For some reason, I couldn't see it. Now I'm moving on with the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
Hey how many chances does Driftloon show in Cayon Path please.Because when I first play it I encounter a Driftloon.Now I want it because I need a flying type(I don't like Pidove.)So please.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2021
Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.
I played version 2.27 for half an hour and I feel the need to quote each of your words. It was just frustrating.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Seriously, does this game have a physical/special split? Because a scraggy used faint attack on my pokemon and when i used light screen, it did the same amount! And my litwick's shadow ball did twice as much of ember. So I need to know whether you have a physical/special split or not.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
i just beat the challenge bridge, and then, it said that my save file had been deleted because it had been corrupted, anything i can do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Where do I get tm fire blast?

Why can't floatzel learn ice beam from a tm when it learns it by level up??

And I found one or two bugs in this awesome game, but can't upload them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
When does fraxure evolve? It's supposed to evolve at level 48 but it's already level 52! Please help!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Hi, I have a small problem, apparently my game clock is stopped and with that time changes, so the pokemon that evolve at night or in the day and do not evolve. believe they could give me a solution to this, the version I use is the last one, the one in the first post.
thanks

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I beat ALL the gyms in western TYRON, but I can't battle the challenge bridge and can't fly to the last four towns. 1158, this needs to be solved!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Quick question: I just updated to the newest version (I originally downloaded the game in early February) and copied my save file from the older version to the new one, but I don't see the new version's changes, for example, I remember reading about a fix for Holy Karst Falls and some other things, but I'm not seeing those changes.

Do I really have to restart from scratch? I've beaten the E4 several times already and have several Pokemon that I've raised into the 80s that are not legendaries.

Also, I'm getting extremely frustrated with trying to hunt down the guy who has the Key that Uranium needs on Crystal Villa. I beat the guy in Redwood City and the only hint I got was that the guy would be "at the end of a long path" next. I've scoured very nearly all of the east side of the region and all of the currently accessible part of the west side of the region.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Help me please, when I won the league pokemon and saved the game, after the part where the screen goes black and says "THE END", while trying to load the game denuevo tells me the data is corrupt, erased, what I can do?.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Help me please, when I won the league pokemon and saved the game, after the part where the screen goes black and says "THE END", while trying to load the game denuevo tells me the data is corrupt, erased, what I can do?.

I do think there's nothing you can do if your save file is lost.

That's why I prefer to save in save states so maybe do that the next time around.

Years
I defeated Challenge Bridge, Central Area, and all the Trick House mazes, what else is there to do in Pokemon Victory Fire? I know that there are legendary Pokemon and probably Eliza. Also I like how the ROM Hack feels like Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 in a way.

Back