• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Unsure if this has been mentioned but I cannot load the Pokemon Centres in either 4.0 or 4.2. Any help?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Good To see Metapod23 was online on 15th Nov!
Means He has made some Good Progress!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
How do you download 4.2 it says that the download is unknown or broken?

The download is working properly. If you have troubles with downloading, try another browser.

Unsure if this has been mentioned but I cannot load the Pokemon Centres in either 4.0 or 4.2. Any help?

What do you mean by "loading Pokemon Centers"? Are you sure you're using correct rom version?

IndianCharizard# said:
Or maybe... he was just visiting to read sth...
It will be good, if he will continue, but even if not in nearly time, he did great work ;]
I hope, the new beta will be uploaded soon... however, I still didn't finished current one (don't have time, unfortunately :/)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think he just randomly appeared with no deeper reason =D

How do you download 4.2 it says that the download is unknown or broken?
If google doesn't help you will need to wait for someone or Metapod himself to reupload it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
the game is amazing,until after i beat lt surge the girls that give you the ss anne ticket dont appear

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
What do you mean by "loading Pokemon Centers"? Are you sure you're using correct rom version?
As in I walk into a Pokemon Centre and either a) it's all black or b) I get to the centre and it freezes and I can't move. I never had a problem until I got to the Orange Islands

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Greetings. I think I need somebody's help. I have completed the mewtwo event and I'm back in da Pallet. Mom seems bored to ask me for fertilizer and Xanadu Nursery remains closed. Is there anything I have missed doing or smth? Thx in advance.

Years
hey metapod 23, i've been playing ash grey and cant get to the orange islands after the pokemon league. do I have to download anything and if so how do I do it? cheers...

Years
hey metapod 23, i've been playing ash grey and cant get to the orange islands after the pokemon league. do I have to download anything and if so how do I do it? cheers...

First of all we dont know which version do you play? if its 4.0 go to palet town then north where u had spearow fight and right trough water.

if you have version 3.0 you need to download 4.0 and patch it with clean fire red room again and copy your save file in that new folder where u put 4.0 and just load it.

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
love this game :D this was the first hack I ever played and this is what got me started in the hacking career :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
I have played PokemonAshGray3.61.GBA, and when I finished Pokemon League i can't go to orange island. So I download Ash Gray 4.2, but can I copy save from older version to new?
I playing for PokemonAshGray3.61.GBA not patching files fire red.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have played PokemonAshGray3.61.GBA, and when I finished Pokemon League i can't go to orange island. So I download Ash Gray 4.2, but can I copy save from older version to new?
I playing for PokemonAshGray3.61.GBA not patching files fire red.
You should be able to play your old save, just be careful if you encounter some game crashing bug... if you do, it's best to replay the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Hi, playing through this hack for the second time, its absolutely awsome!
I was wondering if there is any hack of any other region so you can play through it as ash?
This is the hack of season 1, so have season 2 or 3 ever been made into a rom by someone? would really appretiate if anyone knows of any completed versions :D

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Hi, playing through this hack for the second time, its absolutely awsome!
I was wondering if there is any hack of any other region so you can play through it as ash?
This is the hack of season 1, so have season 2 or 3 ever been made into a rom by someone? would really appretiate if anyone knows of any completed versions :D

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I only know of a couple of incomplete hacks for the johto adventures. I do not know of any hacks that have tried for later seasons.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi, playing through this hack for the second time, its absolutely awsome! I was wondering if there is any hack of any other region so you can play through it as ash? This is the hack of season 1, so have season 2 or 3 ever been made into a rom by someone? would really appretiate if anyone knows of any completed versions :D
Yes , i am making one like that, just wait a few days for is opening and its name is johto league showdown.

Aerithya

Flay me alive. ∼
Years
Heya, it's been a long time since I completed AshGray, 2 years ago? :D Just wanted to say I enjoyed it a lot and i'm just wondering when this will be completely finished, if you even have a completion date for it yet? (:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Yes , i am making one like that, just wait a few days for is opening and its name is johto league showdown.

That sounds pretty awsome, assuming it all goes fairly succesfully how long do you think it would be till you had a complete game?(basically so you can face the elite 4)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
That sounds pretty awsome, assuming it all goes fairly succesfully how long do you think it would be till you had a complete game?(basically so you can face the elite 4)

It Would be covering anime seasons 3,4,5 and i don't think Elite Four will be in that game because it would be Johto League on Mt Silver not Indigo Plateau!

Back