• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Okay, the game seems very good but i've alredy found a weird bug
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=98g1v4&s=6

"i must catch a chansey!"
"no, red, you ARE the chansey"
and then red was a chansey.

sorry, i had to do that! anyway, good-looking hack, gonna try it out soon! also, are the kanto starter pokemon events from yellow? because i remember an event with that guy with charmander on the same route.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
How can i open it ? like playing it .Pls help me i am a Computer noob :s
greetz

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Just wondering. When will the person blocking the cave of legendaries like groudon will go away?

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Tried to Nuzlocke this, needless to say I failed quite miserably! After beating Brock I got swept by a bug catcher and his Paris haha! Really challenging to say the least, great game so far!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
Great hack my compliments event though only at the 3rd gym so far i like it alot also the trainers wich have a great strategy and different kind of pokemons :P

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
Okay, I'm kind of stuck. I've beaten the league and rematched the gym leaders, still I can't enter the cerulean cave. I also can't seem to get further on the sevii islands. I have done all they have asked me to do, but the two rocket guys in the moltres cave still just stands there. Bill has nothing to say to me and I can't get to four island. Anybody knows what to do?

Years
Okay, I'm kind of stuck. I've beaten the league and rematched the gym leaders, still I can't enter the cerulean cave. I also can't seem to get further on the sevii islands. I have done all they have asked me to do, but the two rocket guys in the moltres cave still just stands there. Bill has nothing to say to me and I can't get to four island. Anybody knows what to do?
Because maybe the current beta ends after 3rd Sevii Island????

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
@Hab:
You have to go to the Pokemon Center on One Island, and talk to Celio (or whatever his name was). He'll go like "Hey, can you help me [find these stones]." Then surf back to Mt. Ember and those two rocket guys should have opened up the cave and say a password then fight you.

Hope that helps.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
I found a bug. At Erika's gym when the man gives you an egg after that you turn into him and can walk around a little while your body is where it first was and then your character freezes...

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2013
I downloaded the rar file but only pics and rtf files showed up. No gba Rom file? Is there a secondary download like to the actual Rom itself or do I need some kind of special emulator?

Back