• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
what shiny pokemon do you have, lido? as soon as you let us know you're in. and i'm very inclined to start enforcing a rule that restricts the shinies allowed here to the ones you've captured yourself. it seems as though everybody's getting their friend/brother/girl in violin place to send them shinies... i know that originaly we said traded shinies were ok, but this is getting kind of rediculous and it seems to me that a lot of people are being dishonest. i'm not going to mention any names... wait... yes i am... pkmaster... [let me remind you that part of our agreement to you coming back into the club was that if you ever lied to us you would leave and never come back... and it seems as though most people don't believe your most recent claim (see shiny hunter card request thread)] i don't know what to do... i want this club to remain fair for everybody, but people seem to be abusing the rest of the club with their false claims... ya, i'm stressed out for no good reason at the moment... sorry to kinda rant.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i was lucky as heck when i caught my shiny exeggcute it it was the night i just learn that there were shinys i was on my way to get a kagaskahn and stoped it one area to catch a ryhorn. about 8 exeggcute popped up and it was like 2:15 in the mourning and i was like not another exeggcute and it was yellow i was like omg it my first shiny! i end up catching it a almost passing out on my 16 safari ball i dont know why but i stay till the 16 safari ball it didnt even really eat the bait i threw

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH i left my emerald at my cousins house and he has 2 younger brothers
leo:5 years going to 6
marcelo:3 years
they really like pokemon the older one reseted my cousins a billion times but hasnt since the "alien" psyduck came out (thats what they call it)i'm praying they dont reset because they cant find when i called :( :( :( that has both my shiny whismur and my mightyena I cant sleep now!!!!! :(

Years
That's why everyone should play G/S/C. The Red Gyarados was the primer to Shiny Pok?mon. If I found a shiny not knowing, I'd probably think it was a glitch causing one of those damaging Nintendo 'anti-cheats' like the Bad Egg.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
metal mario i think you might have to make me a new card with only psyduck because theres a 80/100 percent chance theyll restart they called they found it :(

EDIT: thats it i think i will search in gold version too

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey fellow shiny fools, i'm leaving for a bit. i'll be back on the 25th of june around 5 pacific time. listen to yami_z and metalmario or die. have fun without me!

Years
We'll miss you! I saw your sig change and thought you were just aboit to vanish or something... It's also really nice that you put me in charge. *gives rep*

I've been reading through the old "ancient" pages of the SHC, and I'm up to about 24. You should really resume that hunt for the shiny Aero, ryan. I mean, I've done two successful resets now. (Well, technically, the Drat was 3 times easier since I bought 3 at a time)

Edit: Hit p36 and stopping for the night. (putting a note here so I can remember where to continue)

Last edited:

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
MetalMario said:
We'll miss you! I saw your sig change and thought you were just aboit to vanish or something... It's also really nice that you put me in charge. *gives rep*

I've been reading through the old "ancient" pages of the SHC, and I'm up to about 24. You should really resume that hunt for the shiny Aero, ryan. I mean, I've done two successful resets now. (Well, technically, the Drat was 3 times easier since I bought 3 at a time)

Lol. Hoping to pawn off the slightly more tedious searches on Ryan, eh, M&M? *Has been dying to call him that! X3* Congratulations on your shiny dratini! EV train her well, and hopefully we'll see a beautiful... er... Chartreuse (:D) Dragonite before too long! :D

I used to try to get shinies at the game corner, but I gave up after about 3000 abras (Yeah, yeah, I'm exaggerating... but it was like 600 at least! Seriously!). But maybe I'll have another go at it... and I'll shoot for something that actually LOOKS shiny this time, lol!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
*waves* bye Ryan! hehe now i have power....with no idea what to do with it, ahh well. V-Lord you will be accepted as soon as you state which shinys you currently have (but don't lie XD)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Takashi said:
Pokemunna why does your trainer card look so messed up?
cuz i forgot to make the bellosom layer and sandshrew layer disappear, didnt save as a .psd

MetalMario said:
I did it!!

*holds up shiny Dratini by the neck*

aww man after getting a shiny bagon i was gonna go after that xD never mind maybe something else, and hurahh a card that wont look messed up xD

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
rsgh5 said:
what shiny pokemon do you have, lido? as soon as you let us know you're in. and i'm very inclined to start enforcing a rule that restricts the shinies allowed here to the ones you've captured yourself. it seems as though everybody's getting their friend/brother/girl in violin place to send them shinies... i know that originaly we said traded shinies were ok, but this is getting kind of rediculous and it seems to me that a lot of people are being dishonest. i'm not going to mention any names... wait... yes i am... pkmaster... [let me remind you that part of our agreement to you coming back into the club was that if you ever lied to us you would leave and never come back... and it seems as though most people don't believe your most recent claim (see shiny hunter card request thread)] i don't know what to do... i want this club to remain fair for everybody, but people seem to be abusing the rest of the club with their false claims... ya, i'm stressed out for no good reason at the moment... sorry to kinda rant.
well... i did have one before, but that was before i restarted sapphire... >.>

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Shiny Shuckle said:
i was lucky as heck when i caught my shiny exeggcute it it was the night i just learn that there were shinys i was on my way to get a kagaskahn and stoped it one area to catch a ryhorn. about 8 exeggcute popped up and it was like 2:15 in the mourning and i was like not another exeggcute and it was yellow i was like omg it my first shiny! i end up catching it a almost passing out on my 16 safari ball i dont know why but i stay till the 16 safari ball it didnt even really eat the bait i threw

You caught one of those too?! So did I! I had caught my shiny spearow less than a week before, and I was searching the safari zone for some of the 'mon I needed to fill my 'dex, and then up popped a yellow Exeggcute! And miraculously, it stayed and never ran, even though I had to throw like, five balls at it, lol. I was sweating bullets on that one, lol.

But I agree that the Safari zone is evil. :X If I ever ran into a shiny Chansey in there, I think I'd just set the game boy down and cry, because I'd know for sure that it'd get away, lol.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
yes my cousin protected my game i still have them! i'm sorry to bring dishonor to te hunter but i giving up on treecko im up on 7,574 and still nothing :sigh:

Years
Kasanai Tsumi said:
hey can I join? Ive found like...10 shineys on my sapphire game!
If you can give us a complete list of your shinies, you're good. Also be sure to describe how you found any particularly rare ones. Welcome!

Seth30 said:
yes my cousin protected my game i still have them! i'm sorry to bring dishonor to te hunter but i giving up on treecko im up on 7,574 and still nothing :sigh:
I think you're taking the wrong attitude for a shiny reset. You shouldn't consider it a thing you have to get done. Just take your time and perhaps pick up the game when you aren't busy with anything else. If it's your only game and you want to get playing, I can understand. There's always Beldum! ^_^

(A note to new members: The small SHC cards in many of our signatures are being done by me at this thread. :))

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
pretty much the reason i want to get through the game already

Edit i finally found my fire red!!!!!more shiny searching because i'm through that game!!!

EDIT, EDIT: Lost sapphire only firered and emerald :( :(

Last edited:

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
wll seth, dont worreh, its more easy to tell in firered, and in emerald, juss search for certain shinies,,
as for me, i was searching for shiny pidgey ( to add to mah collection) and bam! came a shiny rattata...

Back