• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. That's a rather scary thought.

Might start playing Halo ODST and Reach again sometime soon btw, just so I can get some extra achievements like with any other game nowadays.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd drop that down to 50%, personally. Then again I like being neutral, hohoho.

Besides, YOU try coming up with a decent plot.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
19. That's a rather scary thought.

Might start playing Halo ODST and Reach again sometime soon btw, just so I can get some extra achievements like with any other game nowadays.

I only have a few ODST achievements left. Got the VidMasters and the Firefight ones to go still. Pretty sure that's it. As for Reach...? Well... errrr.... let's not talk about Reach :X That game is bloody difficult sometimes. Let's leave it at that ;;

Anywhooooo! What's up guys? : >

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Trying to get PS back on my computer. CS4 keeps crashing everytime it boots up, and CS5 I need to enter the goddamn serial number (or seriennummer in this case). I really don't want to have to resort to using Gimp again...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Just got back from a show down in San Bernardino, we rocked so ****ing hard tonight haha.

And the world shall soon know me as Pinky Matsuri lol.

Oh and on one of the Salarian planets in ME3 now.

InfernalRain

PC ftw yeaahhhhh
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
I havent got Photoshop or Creative Suit on my new comp yet, and I cant be bothered buying it. im kinda broke so lazy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pirating exists for a reason, hohoho~

...That said, it doesn't come in handy when you can't even crack the damn thing ;;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If you saw the contents of my external hd you would probably give me the title a certain Shounen Jump main character is after.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

One Piece!

...Ironically (or maybe coincidentally, IDK) I'm gonna try taking part in this pirate AU over at Dreamwidth. But to do that I'm gonna need to icon, and to do that I'm gonna need to pirate PS because I attempted to icon with Gimp again and quite frankly it annoyed the heck out of me how poorly it resized the image.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I'M GONNA BE THE PIRATE KING.

pirate-bay_1452458c.jpg

YEA.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One Piece!

...Ironically (or maybe coincidentally, IDK) I'm gonna try taking part in this pirate AU over at Dreamwidth. But to do that I'm gonna need to icon, and to do that I'm gonna need to pirate PS because I attempted to icon with Gimp again and quite frankly it annoyed the heck out of me how poorly it resized the image.

That's why you use a site to resize it. My sister used a site to resize her icons and everything when she was using GIMP and thus she had no problems.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Too much effort :V

I say that yet I don't mind doing all this icon importing from LJ to DW.

And also sometimes the site doesn't resize it the way you want it resized.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mmmhm.

Then you crop what you want resized before resizing it? :v or just change sites. Again, my sister had no problem.

Eh. /shrugs. Do what you wish I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back