• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
Flygon is now Dragon/Flying so it can have a better ability. It's outclassed by Garchomp anyway.

EDIT: Whoops, just realised it must begin with the last letter of the previous 'mon. Oh well, not the only one to break this rule...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Litleo is now fire/poison because it was suppose to become a manticore..

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Yanmega is now Bug/Dragon, because the dragonfly thing and also, it needs a type to display it's awesomeness..

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
Manaphy is Water/Fairy now because like... I mean come ooon it was such an obvious switch they didn't make!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yanmega is now Bug/Dragon[/s] because it's based off a Dragonfly so hey why not.

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Absol is now Ghost and Dark because let's face it, he's a beast anyway

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Ledian is now a Fighting/Flying type because its primary flaw is its Bug typing. That and it has fists.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ninetales is now Fire/Psychic. Considering how long it can live and that it can develop physic abilities it makes sense no.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Oddish is now a pure Grass type, so that later it can evolve into Bellossom (Grass/Fairy) or Vileplume (Grass/Poison) depending on the trainer's choice.

Back