• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I'm afraid I was just trollin' y'all. I'm sticking with the 4th gen style, reason being is that if I change style, I change everything, and then, no demo :<

So here's a screenshot of Saltempo City at night time, still a bit of a WIP but anyway, you can take a glance.

nah_guys_i_was_just_kiddin_by_gavzxhayley-d46mo6y.png

I am tickled by the Officer's flashlight.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
First off, this looks incredible from the plot to the maps and music. And what does lllWaysToEpica use to create this music. Maybe FL Studio?

NVM, that was answered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
This game is incredible ! I can tell. After looking at the screenshots, the only thing I was thinking was that, it's such a pity that even us, normal user of a forum can create such a beautiful looking game, but a giant company like Nintendo can't. :( Maybe they can... They just don't bother to... Anyway, keep up the good work !

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I absolutely love the art and sleekness of this. I registered just to say that I definitely look forward to it!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Very nice-looking, clean game. I wish there was a playable demo of it, because my mind is already blown just by looking at this project.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2011
Looks Awesome, Great story, creativit and orginality cant wait to play it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey guys, thanks for all the kind comments. If I missed any important questions feel free to VM me. Anyway, I have an update for you, the first released video. This is part of the beginning of the game. Telling you the overview of the War of Hawthorne. Let me apologize about the fact the quality is quite low. Excuse some of the grammar and spelling, I'm too lazy to fix it at this point. You can download the proper quality here.

The War of Hawthorne

Enjoy, I recommend downloading.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2011
It really well made excellent graphics, epic battle screen, Very Cool effects

if possible do you have a demo / stuff?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Graphics revamp in progress, check out Route One.

graphical_update_by_gavzxhayley-d4cegtw.gif

Graphics are still being improved, but here's a teaser.​

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Not gonna lie, this looks pretty gorgeous. Up there with Garnet as one of my favorites in terms of aesthetics. :)

blue

gucci
Years
Those right there are some MAGNIFICANT screenshots and soundtracks, I have to hand it to you, what an excellent job you've done.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
This is my first time ever posting in this section of pokeCommunity, and...wow...you really are talented. my hat is off to you. this looks beautiful. Everything is. the story automatically brings me in. The music is top-notch and very original. Your characters are very detalied lokking and each have distigusihed personalities.

But the coup-de-gras must be, without a shodow of a doubt, the graphics. You heard this many, many times, but in ,y opinion this blows even Game Freak quality out of the water...

You definitely have skills...again wow. :)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Graphics revamp in progress, check out Route One.

graphical_update_by_gavzxhayley-d4cegtw.gif

Graphics are still being improved, but here's a teaser.​
i really love ^this:)
But i still think that at the part the waterfall meets the end of it it should stay conected to the water...it seems kinda like when the water is moving in the part of the water edge is seeable and when a waterfall falls the bottom cant be seen right??
im not trying to be a jerk:(
Still loveing Pokemon Forever lost

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Everything about this game is pretty. The mapping looks lovely, and that graphic revamp gif you posted is incredible. And it's only Route 1. So pretty e_e

Also the eventing done on that War of Hawthorne video looks superb, and the background music suits it perfectly. Story is in tact and it all around looks fantastic. :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've mentioned this to you a few times, but I really like where this game is heading. You just keep doing what you're doing, Gav. What with college and life and everything, don't worry about rushing this game. From what I've seen (and everyone else, from the looks of things), we'll be happy with any progress you make. (But you definitely want to fix the spelling stuff in that video; I was kinda cringing through parts of it!)

blue

gucci
Years
This honestly looks the best project out of all of them I've seen... and I've seen plenty I really cant wait for the release because you have done an excellent job.

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
Years
My Mind = Blown. :knockedou Dude this is just awesome! One of the most clean and smooth looking games I've ever seen in terms of graphics, and the story line! Jeez dude that has to be the most engaging story line I've ever read, and that's just from the first page! Can't wait for the release, keep up the good work man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back