• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Does anybody want to battle me? I am new to this site so i am looking for a good challenge. If u win u can have a shiny deoxys level 100
Don't do that in my thread, go some where else!!
I am on now if you are able to give the Ditto & Metal Coat :)

Ok, give me a minute and we can trade!! :)
Use the lv100 fc in my sig please and what is yours??

EDIT: Sorry it's my egg move fc please!!

Last edited:

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
well, what im trying to say is that the ability is more important than it being shiny.
so basically, just ignore the shiny part, id just like it having technician
itll be easier for you :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes please credit me for this, it isn't an easy task!! :laugh:

EDIT: Lapras can't pick up a move if the parent doesn't have the move, right??

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Really!? Gee, thanks in advance! Is it okay if I give the Lapras to someone to EV train, as long as they give credit?
I need a parent that has both of those moves please??
which pokes do you need? Btw, could you rare candy one more poke? thanks in advance

It's on the 1st page, post #10 and I can't do that right now, I'm working on another service atm!!

No, I don't think so. I remember breeding a Hydro Pump Bagon with the parent not knowing Hydro Pump.

I've gotten 3 so far and it only pick up the dragon dance??

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
oh, ok then thanks :P, btw you said that in your 10th post said the pokes that you needed, I say about 18 boxes of the free section, are those the ones you need?

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
well I can get you:
Box 5 Drowzee
Box 8 Kingdra
Box 9 Mareep
Box 9 Ampharos
Box 10 Sunkern
Box 11 Aron (kinda IV breed)
and Box 18 Mewtwo you choose :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
well I can get you:
Box 5 Drowzee
Box 8 Kingdra
Box 9 Mareep
Box 9 Ampharos
Box 10 Sunkern
Box 11 Aron (kinda IV breed)
and Box 18 Mewtwo you choose :)

I don't need the kingdra, I have the seadra for it, I just need to evolve it, and the mewtwo I don't need either, if it can't have my ot/id then I don't want it, sorry!! But I could take the others off of you!!

Back