• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
where do you find or but the stones i want my eevee to evolve but cant seem to find any stones.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
hey, also a quick question, I'm at rank 18X now, but the only legendarie I found was mew, where can I get the others?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Okay- I'll have to delve deeper into the game then- only to rank 14, can't quite get all 5 gym leaders down with my team though (massive plus, I can actually use almost all of my favorites early on- and Lunatone/Kangaskhan destroys a lot of the enemy trainers.) Grind time, go.

As for the list, I might just add that in with a playthrough (none has been done yet, right? It's a shame really- this game is like my childhood wrapped up in one free package. XD) After I beat the game first, that is. :P
A video let's play? This will be nice! But there are already some (I need to update the topic), the one I've seem that come most far stops at Rank 8. Anyway, please make a separate list with english errors, this way is easier to scroll than videos with hours of gameplay.

where do you find or but the stones i want my eevee to evolve but cant seem to find any stones.
You can buy the stones in Pokémon Market, but you need, at least, Rank 9.

hey, also a quick question, I'm at rank 18X now, but the only legendarie I found was mew, where can I get the others?
Wow, what is your play time/team?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7346673&postcount=117
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7366981&postcount=124

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Hey, thanks for the hint, man :)
I've played around 50 hours, just because it's such a cool game, good job :)
My team:

Infernape: lv. 92
Sceptile: lv. 91
Alakazam: lv. 90
Mew: lv. 96
before I catched Mew, I had a Zoroark lv. 94 ;)
Gyarados: lv. 93
Kingdra: lv.92
:)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
wish there was a way to compile this to android , so i could play on my tablet :D
using teamviewer is a pain

Last edited:

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
where do i find Deino, Mienfoo and skitty and i don't understand the pokedex when it showing where it shown where pokemon are and i was wondering if you have a list f pokemon and where to find them so it makes it wee bit easier. thank you

p.s this game is so adictive

p.p.s you are one of few people who reply to most comments thanks :P.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, thanks for the hint, man :)
I've played around 50 hours, just because it's such a cool game, good job :)
My team:

Infernape: lv. 92
Sceptile: lv. 91
Alakazam: lv. 90
Mew: lv. 96
before I catched Mew, I had a Zoroark lv. 94 ;)
Gyarados: lv. 93
Kingdra: lv.92
:)
Very good team! Very balanced in terms of levels and types.

What's your time when you make your Hall of Fame debut? You can look at Trainer Card back. The answer is useful to balance the game.

wish there was a way to compile this to android , so i could play on my tablet :D
using teamviewer is a pain
Me too. Better compatibility, probably is the thing that I most wish from RPG Maker.

where do i find Deino, Mienfoo and skitty and i don't understand the pokedex when it showing where it shown where pokemon are and i was wondering if you have a list f pokemon and where to find them so it makes it wee bit easier. thank you

p.s this game is so adictive

p.p.s you are one of few people who reply to most comments thanks :P.
You can check the location correspondence using the Town Map (the Pokémon Center has one).

I made a pseudo documentation about some things like this to help me, although I can check a list of locations with the researcher at the Research and Development Center.

Deino: At sea, VERY rare.

Mienfoo: At sea.

Skitty: In Local Trade Station by a Meowth.

Even the posts that I didn't reply I read. Thanks everybody for posting here!

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
I hope I not bugging you but I found a bug in the game when I was moving my deerling and zorua in the box I clicked the shift button and the both disappeared kinda annoyed as zorua cost me 3000 I cant get it back now damn.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I hope I not bugging you but I found a bug in the game when I was moving my deerling and zorua in the box I clicked the shift button and the both disappeared kinda annoyed as zorua cost me 3000 I cant get it back now damn.
Bugs reports is a good way to help me to improve this game, so thanks for the report, but I can't replicate this bug here. Can you, please, give more details?

found this they are porting rpg maker to android hope you take a look

http://blog.gjteam.com.br/
Thank you, but, like the author said, the engine isnt production ready right now, there is a lot of manual work involed still. I don't know the collateral effects that this conversion may generates (like huge lag), but I will take a better look at this.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hey FL, are you planning updating the game anytime soon or I can start with v1.1?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
hi FL. its me again i know you can get deino at the sea but surfing or while you are in land?
While you are in land.

Hey FL, are you planning updating the game anytime soon or I can start with v1.1?
I have plans for a revision with bugs corrections this month, but nothing really relevant.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
any plans for future features ? or dlc type of thing
In 1.2, basically, I think in putting that I described in the "Future Plans" section, will be the version of minigames, not limited to the Game Corner and several ones have a great utility in the game. At best there will be over 10 (O__o). I also think in remaking the last area. I have several other ideas in mind that aren't well-defined or I don't know if I leave theses ideas to the 2.0.

I also plans to create a 2.0 that seems more as Pokémon Island 2 because the mechanics of the game will be remade, the game will revolve around a "Town Hall", in the city will be, approximately, twice the locations of 1.1, will have new Pokemon, quest system, more locations, and even a different final boss.

Perhaps, after I create more versions if I have ideas/time/disposal.

I don't know how long it may take for the 1.2. The 2.0 must then take at least a few years. I not guarantee if I will made these versions.

I prefer to make periodic big updates (too periodic, maybe) that DLC. Of corse, I can make the game to auto-update, but I don't think that this feature deserves this implementation, thus I need a fixed server for doing this.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
pleease help me i am so desperate.... i cant seem to be able to run this game :( when i download it and try to run it, it wont open and when i set the combatibility to vista/xp or 2000 it still doesnt open. if i set the combatibility to 98 or 95 it will open and an error will come up saying: "File Corrupted. Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application". I tried everything, from scanning the pc with my antivirus (i had avira, then installed avast) (0 viruses found), set it as an exception on both antivirus and firewall... even formated my pc but i cant seem to find a solution.. please help me the game looks so great :(

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
pleease help me i am so desperate.... i cant seem to be able to run this game :( when i download it and try to run it, it wont open and when i set the combatibility to vista/xp or 2000 it still doesnt open. if i set the combatibility to 98 or 95 it will open and an error will come up saying: "File Corrupted. Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application". I tried everything, from scanning the pc with my antivirus (i had avira, then installed avast) (0 viruses found), set it as an exception on both antivirus and firewall... even formated my pc but i cant seem to find a solution.. please help me the game looks so great :(
Have you tried downloading the game a second time? Sounds like something went wrong with the download to me.

Back