• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: #broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishipy

Gamemaker
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Looks cool, but what is the plot about? Also, I would suggest putting a demo out at some point!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
The graphics are beautiful and I'm excited to see that you have all 493 Pokemon in this hack. I can't wait. Thank you!

Miikroniix

Hopeful Hacker
Years
This is a hack of FireRed? It looks like it's a legit Generation 4 game!!!!
I'm someone who doesn't necessarily care about the graphics of a hack, but seriously! This is freaking awesome! I'd really be interested in playing a BETA of this game! I'll be looking forward to the storyline that comes with it!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
Great graphics, i must say
the battlebackgrounds and bag look soooo good.
Maybe some videos? I hope that there are some animations in the maps, that would be awesome.
Also, GERNERERTERN 4 ERS DA BERST ERN ERMAHGERD

Years
  • Age 31
  • no
  • Seen Apr 20, 2020
ITS BEEN A WHILE! im really sorry for leaving the business for several months... i just got a decent job(good pay~) and the time i have to progress with the hack is so small that i just use it for resting. really sorry, guys.

but guess what!? im back! and i'll be releasing a beta by the end of the month(sept!). beta includes 5 routes, 3 towns, 1 gym, and some minor plot lines. you'll probably get some bits of the features with it... but not everything since im still working on some things. see you then~!

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
i'll be releasing a beta by the end of the month(sept!). beta includes 5 routes, 3 towns, 1 gym, and some minor plot lines. you'll probably get some bits of the features with it... but not everything since im still working on some things. see you then~!

Yes.

Yes, I can't yes enough.

Hopefully all the stuff I commented on (old account: Dxys) is still there and in action. :D

trafalgar

FireBlast
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Yes, but the coloring of the tiles of the vegetation and the soil of the earth, including the edges of the water have been made by him personally and are private for Blue Legend.
XHdR8LN.png
98M3oCS.png

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
The first post is completely missing.. The title has been changed.. The account is gone..

Was this a fake?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Not sure what happened here but I'm just going to close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back